talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Aaron Ramsey - Liverpool keen on signing

Aaron Ramsey admits he is uncertain about his Arsenal future, with his agent locked in negotiations over a new deal.

The Welsh international has entered the final 12 months of his contract at the Emirates, but new boss Unai Emery has made it clear he wants Ramsey to remain at the club.

Arsenal continue Ramsey extension talks

Ramsey, who is reportedly a target for Lazio, remains tight-lipped on his future and is happy to leave his representatives to resolve the situation.

"We'll see what happens, but my agent and the club are talking," Ramsey told Sky Sports News.

"I'm not sure exactly what it hinges on, I'm just leaving it to them to discuss and to figure it out but we are yet to come to an agreement.

"That's something that my agent and the club are discussing to try and get something done."

When asked how long it will take for resolution, he added: "I'm not sure exactly. It's taken a bit of time so far so we will have to wait and see."

• The title was changed to Aaron Ramsey - Unsure Over Arsenal Future
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Gonna be like a proper journo and glean from that that Ramsey doesn't want to be at Arsenal...

3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

is happy to leave

4 hours ago, Danny said:

He could do better than Lazio and Arsenal tbh.

Hes an important player for us but not sure he can do better than us. Not sure why he would wanna go to Lazio 

13 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Hes an important player for us but not sure he can do better than us. Not sure why he would wanna go to Lazio 

He could be a first teamer/rotation at Chelsea or City....I'm sure someone like Juve, Bayern, Atletico etc would also take him on a free.

Signing on with you again most likely means no league titles or Champions League titles for him.

42 minutes ago, Danny said:

He could be a first teamer/rotation at Chelsea or City....I'm sure someone like Juve, Bayern, Atletico etc would also take him on a free.

Signing on with you again most likely means no league titles or Champions League titles for him.

Chelsea probably not even sure they are better than us. Not sure he would get in the other squads unless there was an injury

Lazio? Why the fuck would he go there? xD

I hope this does get resolved though, he is absolutely brilliant. One of the best in the league, only real question mark over him is his injury issues. I only can assume some top teams are very interested, otherwise he would have signed by now.

I can understand Aaron not being sure on what's going on with his contract negotiations because he's been used to having the decision and most of the negotiation being executed by his manager (Arsène Wenger) and now Arsenal FC work like a modern club.

Unai Emery will have been asked his opinion on what future he has for Aaron Ramsey and the technical side of the board will unite that with whatever they're planning for the future and make a decision based on this and they'll negotiate with Ramsey and his representatives, NEVER the coach as it should be for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived