talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Nice, should help with your (man)flu too :D

Have you used fresh ginger for cooking? I like it a lot, especially with fish or beef stir fry.

Not as often as I should have. I've read it up, ginger is pretty much good for anything in your body :D I used it in different sauces to chicken so far, and in a carrot-soup. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not as often as I should have. I've read it up, ginger is pretty much good for anything in your body :D I used it in different sauces to chicken so far, and in a carrot-soup. 

Very simple dish that I like a lot - heat up some oil, stir fry garlic, add thinly cut beef slices (for example ribeye) and stir fry it, add ginger, then finally add some fish sauce (makes a big difference!) and a little sugar to balance the taste, and let it cook until tender. Easy, affordable, very tasty.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Thanks to the meds I posted you surely! 

Those as well obviously..... without them I may never have pulled through, I of course always tell it as though it was about how determined I was not to let it get the better of me I am because it's the only way to get any sympathy and pity from the women in the office.. Didn't get any pity at home obviously but at work you get that gentle hand on the arm as they lean in to ask "are you ok??" " would you like me to get you anything" 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm going to buy fresh Zwiebelmettwurst tomorrow, so excited xD just wanted to say it was good knowing you all in case I die of food poisoning afterwards. 

I feel fairly confident that if you can survive the surroundings of a cockroach infested den of iniquity that you can survive this... 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not an over-religious person, but spent part of the night with 'nudge' in mind and hoping that the Tsunami in her part of the world was not really in her part of the world.  Wake up young lady and tell us all that you are OK!:18_kissing_heart:

Edited by SchalkeUK
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber
57 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

I'm not an over-religious person, but spent part of the night with 'nudge' in mind and hoping that the Tsunami in her part of the world was not really in her part of the world.  Wake up young lady and tell us all that you are OK!:18_kissing_heart:

Far enough from me; no tsunamis or earthquakes here! Thanks for your concern though :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, nudge said:

Wait what? How did that happen? xD 

One of my friends, and the owner of a local pub here is in his hometown Split at the moment. And Lovre Kalinic is one of his childhood friends. So they hung out and called me xD 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Have you been able to give him some valuable tips to improve his goalkeeping game?

I asked him to come to Fortuna Düsseldorf, and then I learned the terrible truth that Aston Villa already signed him :(

So I wanted to make my phone a bit more secure, and added one of those unlock patterns. Unfortunately I seem to have forgot that pattern and now I can't access my phone since last night anymore. Oh well, very secure though :4_joy:

• Haha 2

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So I wanted to make my phone a bit more secure, and added one of those unlock patterns. Unfortunately I seem to have forgot that pattern and now I can't access my phone since last night anymore. Oh well, very secure though :4_joy:

What's your phone model?