talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 1-5 Man Utd - Saturday 22nd December, 2018

football forum

• Subscriber

Doing something I have not done for a long, long, time, watching MOTD on the BBC, dragged myself out of bed with a slight hangover and switched the tv on and the first match showing is City v Palace so another cup of coffee should do me until the United match comes on shortly, happy days again. :drunk: :coffee:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Doing something I have not done for a long, long, time, watching MOTD on the BBC, dragged myself out of bed with a slight hangover and switched the tv on and the first match showing is City v Palace so another cup of coffee should do me until the United match comes on shortly, happy days again. :drunk: :coffee:

xD me too. #gloryhunters

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

xD  me too. #gloryhunters

On my second cup of coffee, just saw the City v Palace match and now its bloody Wolves v Pool, and nothing changes on MOTD, if United had lost I guarantee you they would have shown that FIRST,  because we won that match is put on the back burner and will more than likely show it last.

The wife is getting ready to go shopping but I told her she can fucking wait until I see the United match AGAIN xD

Edit: Thank fuck, they are showing it now!! 

Archived