Who Am I ?

football forum

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Don Quichote?

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Magaluf?

43 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Sergio Ramos?

Little older guys, think history. Should be easy if you're up to snuff with European history

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Older, than Cervantes's Don Quichote?

Than my guess is El Cid.

Whoops sorry, around the same time as Quixote, El Cid is a hero, not an embrassment.

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

King Felipe II of Spain?

Painfully close, Felipe II had a controversial reign as probably the most powerful individual of all time but was not an actual embarassment like the fellow I'm thinking of.

29 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Sancho Panza.

Real person! Besides, I don't think Sancho is really an embarassment to the people of Spain. Rucksack was on the right train with the royals.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

which one but no anway

I remember now it's one of the ancestors of the current king, Bordon, Burgundy, Borgoño whatever family. xD I read something about them sometime ago but can't remember his name.

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Charles II

bingo

his mental state is debated but we know for a fact charles 2 was so inbred that he couldn't talk properly, not even eat, which in turn made him physically weak and constantly ill. His jaw was so overlarge that it couldnt' shut properly and left him drooling. The king's lack of presence caused a powervacuum in spanish politics and was the beginning of the end for the spanish empire.

I am continuing the football theme, since this is mainly a football forum anyway.

I am a retired footballer. I played at 3 European Championships and 2 World Cups as a player. I also won the Serie A title and the UEFA Cup as a player. Who am I?

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived