Werder Bremen vs Mainz
RB Leipzig vs Hertha Berlin, 17.30

Sunday 31st March, 2019
Hannover vs Schalke
Frankfurt vs Stuttgart, 17.30

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets blow them away and move towards that promised Europa league spot baybay.

2011 was our last European appearance. In that time Bayern, Bayer, Dortmund, Schalke, Gladbach, Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg and Leipzig have all played Champions league football and or Europa league. Koln, Hertha, Mainz, Augsburg, Stuttgart, Hannover, Frankfurt and even fucking Freiburg have also played Europa league. Of the current teams in the league only Nurnberg and Dusseldorf haven't played in Europe during this time, and that's because they've spent that time in the 2 Bundesliga. We've been so aggressive mediocre for so long I almost don't dare to believe honestly. But with us so close at the top of the mid table and the cup route still open I'm starting to dream of the glorious away days against epic footballing titans such as Razgrad Ludogorets, Qarabag and Dudelange. 

13 minutes ago, Eco said:

Going to the local German spot for the Frankfurt vs Stuttgart match. Should be a good one. 

What's that place like? Very bavarian I imagine :D

Finally back in the stadium tomorrow. The international break felt like an eternity. Stadium has been sold out for weeks :)

24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What's that place like? Very bavarian I imagine :D

Finally back in the stadium tomorrow. The international break felt like an eternity. Stadium has been sold out for weeks :)

We have two that open up early to show Bundesliga matches. 

Der Beirgarten which is VERY Bavarian. 

Goethe Zentrum Atlanta - which is the major German language institute here in Atlanta. Wife and I have been wanting to check it out so we'll go on Sunday to watch the Frankfurt match. 

• Subscriber

Max Kruse, what a player :D Two goals and an assist. Rashica is in great form lately too. A decent performance today and BVB beating Wolfsburg means we're in European spot at the moment! Good times.

What can I say? Gladbach were poor of course, but we still played incredibly well. There's such a good atmosphere and fighting spirit within the team. We are 3:0 up yet everyone still throws himself into every challenge, it's amazing.

My moment of the game was when 36 year old Oli Fink outran Tobias Strobl xD

7 minutes to go to the start of a game which could decide our season.  Have yet to see Huub's selections, but that will be the determining factor.  The squad is good enough to get three points - which part of it takes the field is the problem!

Half time and what a terrible game.  Both teams scared silly of making a mistake and 04 without any ideas at all in mid-field.  One great save from the kid in goal to stop Hannover and one good finish for the single goal and a 1-0 half time score - but.......

Kudos to Dusseldorf for their complete domination of a good Gladbach team. Truly impressive and I will absolutely admit that I was wrong on my expectation for them this year. 

Finally! Kostic opens up the scoring. 

Eintracht clearly the better team, but have just been unable to beat the keeper. Then a howler allows Frankfurt to take a 1-0 lead into HT. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived