AFC World Cup Qualifiers

football forum

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Are most men in Cambodia...short? This team looks like a group of U-17s

Yes, I'm 5`11 and pretty thin, yet I'm still taller and heavier than 90% of Cambodians 😅

Just now, nudge said:

Yes, I'm 5`11 and pretty thin, yet I'm still taller and heavier than 90% of Cambodians 😅

I didn't realize you were that tall.

I'm assuming I'd be a giant over there then. xD

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

I didn't realize you were that tall.

I'm assuming I'd be a giant over there then. xD

How tall are you? 

And yeah, it's quite a challenge. The first thing I do when I'm back in Europe is buying new clothes, as I barely find anything for my height there 😂 I have a personal tailor in Cambodia as that's the only way long-term. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

How tall are you? 

And yeah, it's quite a challenge. The first thing I do when I'm back in Europe is buying new clothes, as I barely find anything for my height there 😂 I have a personal tailor in Cambodia as that's the only way long-term. 

6'2

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

@Eco time for you to enjoy ads made for Iranians xD

Was that a beer commercial? WTH???

Just now, Eco said:

6'2

Was that a beer commercial? WTH???

Yeah that was a beer commercial!

It’s alcohol free beer though. It’s very popular there since booze was very popular pre-revolution… but now it’s illegal but people still want beer.

The IRI treating booze like it is the devil’s semen is why my grandmother is a massive pothead now xD

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah that was a beer commercial!

It’s alcohol free beer though. It’s very popular there since booze was very popular pre-revolution… but now it’s illegal but people still want beer.

The IRI treating booze like it is the devil’s semen is why my grandmother is a massive pothead now xD

I didn't know alcohol was legal before the revolution.

TBF, I quit drinking months ago and feel fantastic, although it's more about a health decision than a fear of the devil's semen entering my system.

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I didn't know alcohol was legal before the revolution.

TBF, I quit drinking months ago and feel fantastic, although it's more about a health decision than a fear of the devil's semen entering my system.

I think quitting drinking is probably one of the healthiest things someone can do…

… but I love getting drunk, so I’ll probably drink for as long as I’m alive.

Bet if we called booze “the devil’s semen” more often, a lot less people would drink it xD

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think quitting drinking is probably one of the healthiest things someone can do…

Bet if we called booze “the devil’s semen” more often, a lot less people would drink it xD 

Or they'd drink it more...who knows.

Yeah, I haven't drank during Ramadan for a few years now, but then earlier this year, I just got a bad hangover and I said, I'm done. It's been 3-4 months now I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Or they'd drink it more...who knows.

Yeah, I haven't drank during Ramadan for a few years now, but then earlier this year, I just got a bad hangover and I said, I'm done. It's been 3-4 months now I suppose.

The Supreme Leader approves xD

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I personally think drinking is one of the healthiest things to do, not sure if I could stand this world if I was sober 24/7 😂

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

My stream has decided to shit itself

*edit*

it unshit itself long enough for me to see a 5th goal. But has immediately died as soon as the ball hit the net xD

Mine is working (Link 2)

Archived