talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

AFC World Cup Qualifiers

football forum

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels bad seeing the face of the goalkeeper there.

But whenever Iran take their foot off the pedal and I’m watching, they usually concede - like against HK. So I prefer to see this sort of ruthlessness.

It’s a bit unsporting though.

• Subscriber

A massive improvement compared to the previous match against Iran :ph34r:

Oh well, there's hoping Vietnam beat Malaysia and increase their lead at the top of their group.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

A massive improvement compared to the previous match against Iran :ph34r:

Oh well, there's hoping Vietnam beat Malaysia and increase their lead at the top of their group.

That's supposed to be one of the biggest matches in this round of qualifiers... should I watch that instead of Iraq likely thumping Hong Kong?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's supposed to be one of the biggest matches in this round of qualifiers... should I watch that instead of Iraq likely thumping Hong Kong?

Yes! Vietnamese style of play is usually quite attractive, too... Hope for a good match.

That match was pretty good. I didn’t catch the final score because I had to go get something from downstairs, but it was 2-1 when I left. I enjoyed the frantic pace of the match. I feel like you don’t get that so much in international football.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

That match was pretty good. I didn’t catch the final score because I had to go get something from downstairs, but it was 2-1 when I left. I enjoyed the frantic pace of the match. I feel like you don’t get that so much in international football.

Iraq were only able to win 1-0...

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Iraq were only able to win 1-0...

I’m talking about Vietnam v Malaysia- that was fun to watch, I think it ended 2-1 to Vietnam.

When I checked the Iraq score about half an hour ago, I was really surprised they’d only scored once. In that first 15 minutes they were all over HK.

Gives me a lot of hope for when we face them soon.

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’m talking about Vietnam v Malaysia- that was fun to watch, I think it ended 2-1 to Vietnam.

When I checked the Iraq score about half an hour ago, I was really surprised they’d only scored once. In that first 15 minutes they were all over HK.

Gives me a lot of hope for when we face them soon.

Oh I know, I just mentioning the Iraqi score since we were hoping for a HK upset.

Archived