Chelsea 3-0 Burnley

Recent Form
Chelsea - LWWWW
Burnley - WWWLL

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/04/2019 at 03:18, True Blue said:

With the least amount of games to play we have to win every game. Don't see us getting top four if we drop any points.

A win tonight and a City win Wednesday could make our situation with United Sunday work in our favor. 

We need to win every game and hope Spurs/Arsenal slip up somewhere. 

• Subscriber

Keeping an eye on Dwight McNeil tonight, 19 year old Burnley winger. Sky have just called him the most productive teenager in the league this season. I don't know how they're measuring that but he's got 3 goals and 5 assists in 17 games which is pretty solid for a teenager in a team that's struggled.

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Keeping an eye on Dwight McNeil tonight, 19 year old Burnley winger. Sky have just called him the most productive teenager in the league this season. I don't know how they're measuring that but he's got 3 goals and 5 assists in 17 games which is pretty solid for a teenager in a team that's struggled.

Scored a decent goal against us earlier in the season. 

He's kind of burst on to the scene - apart from Chris Wood and (at the start of the season, Tarkowski) he's been their best player this season.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Enough with THE ZONAL MARKING

Is this is a thing with Chelsea? For your sake I hope so, in my experience having a problem with zonal marking leads to you beating United 4-0 later in the season.

2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Is this is a thing with Chelsea? For your sake I hope so, in my experience having a problem with zonal marking leads to you beating United 4-0 later in the season.

Christensen completely lost his runner and ended up marking himself. School boy defending 

Archived