talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Big Middle Eastern Thread

football forum

10 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah you’ve got a pretty sane thought process to this conflict and mind is similar.

WW2 teaches people that there are goodies and baddies in wars.

This is a conflict of two sides and as long as honest conversation is had, as soon as the yes but and context arguments come it decends into irrationality.   

Certain things in the conflict have really pushed the limits, but the war itself is nothing other Western powers would not have done.  

What I never see in media is solutions, the common parroted position is this strip Isreal, sanction and create a situation where Israel cannot defend itself is a pro islam position that is unacceptable.  A transitional palastinian government overseen by the US and UN is possible

Tbh punish both sides and make the land revert back to a British controlled territory. You couldn’t play nice & now you’re condemned to the aftermath of what 10+ years of Tory rule gets you.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh punish both sides and make the land revert back to a British controlled territory. You couldn’t play nice & now you’re condemned to the aftermath of what 10+ years of Tory rule gets you.

That’s just cruel

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I’ve called the IDF war criminals, you’re hoping a bunch of people that use Palestinians as pawns just do something to kill Jews and start another long Middle Eastern war because you’re so deep into their propaganda :clown:

Where did that come from? You're a bit too deep into your hate for Iran that it seems to have made you lose all perspective and it makes you say wild things that don't apply to make others seem extreme.

Israel attacked Iran and more importantly for me, they've been scum for decades for the way they've Palestinians so Iran attacking Israel and providing some consequences would be positive. Notice I said Israel and not Jews and have always done so? No need to make things up like most pro-Zionists. This idea Israel wouldn't be the ones that started another war is also very consistent with how Israel's actions get ignored. They're just randomly being picked on...

And I know you've said the IDF are war criminals but I thought I'd ignore that and make up my own narrative. Give you a taste of your own medicine. Thought I'd be a liar like you.

5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Where did that come from? You're a bit too deep into your hate for Iran that it seems to have made you lose all perspective and it makes you say wild things that don't apply to make others seem extreme.

Israel attacked Iran and more importantly for me, they've been scum for decades for the way they've Palestinians so Iran attacking Israel and providing some consequences would be positive. Notice I said Israel and not Jews and have always done so? No need to make things up like most pro-Zionists. This idea Israel wouldn't be the ones that started another war is also very consistent with how Israel's actions get ignored. They're just randomly being picked on...

And I know you've said the IDF are war criminals but I thought I'd ignore that and make up my own narrative. Give you a taste of your own medicine. Thought I'd be a liar like you.

Please be so kind and explain how extending a war and producing an ever bigger bloodbath in the process can be seen as positive? Genuine curious?

Edited by Rucksackfranzose
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Lol you might be the dumbest cunt on the forum

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol you might be the dumbest cunt on the forum

You really have a difficult time avoiding getting rattled and emotional when in this thread.

1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Please be so kind and explain how extending a war and producing an ever bigger bloodbath in the process can be seen as positive? Genuine curious?

Stopping Israel is a positive. All these nations need to feel like there are consequences. At the moment Israel feels it has none and behaves the way it does and has done for a long, long time. That needs to change. If Israel didn't have immunity from sanctions and ridicule from Western nations then there could've been another way but unfortunately Western nations hold Israel up instead.

If just the threat of an attack from Iran can get other nations to behave in a less genocidal manner then obviously that'd be better but Israel's belief they have the God given right to kill Palestinians makes that unlikely.

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

You really have a difficult time avoiding getting rattled and emotional when in this thread.

Stopping Israel is a positive. All these nations need to feel like there are consequences. At the moment Israel feels it has none and behaves the way it does and has done for a long, long time. That needs to change. If Israel didn't have immunity from sanctions and ridicule from Western nations then there could've been another way but unfortunately Western nations hold Israel up instead.

If just the threat of an attack from Iran can get other nations to behave in a less genocidal manner then obviously that'd be better but Israel's belief they have the God given right to kill Palestinians makes that unlikely.

removing Hamas leads to peace,  creating the platform for a legitimate government will lead to peace.   When you say lets kill Jews,  I can tell you that will not go down well,  first of we are conditioned to that and our resistance to extermination is tenfold.   I don't like how we have conducted some operations of this war,  but this is a war against and ideology of extermination. 

On 13/04/2024 at 21:02, 6666 said:

Your answer leads to the next intriguing question. If it is justified to kill univolved Israelis to stop Israel, why shouldn't it be justified to kill uninvolved Palestinians fron Gaza to stop Hamas? And no, because I've sided with the latter isn't an acceptable response. A human life is a human life and all humans have the same raison d'etre, after all. 

22 minutes ago, 6666 said:

You’re the one who’s rattled and emotional:clown:

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

That came from your unrepentant support from Hamas and the Houthis (or as you once called them “Yemen” because you have less than a basic understanding of the Middle East). When a group has got calling for the extermination of all Jews in your charter and then there’s you refusing to say a bad thing about them… it’s a reasonable assumption as you bray for blood and pray for someone to kill Israelis for you.

Next you bring up my hatred of Iran. Making me a self-hating Iranian, I suppose. But what makes me a self-hating Iranian?

Oh it’s because I don’t support a dictatorship that gives less of a fuck about its own citizens. My desire for human rights for my people… means I hate my people. Ok then.

And forgive me for not wanting family in Iran for getting bombed in a greater regional war, or for Iran to go the way of Iraq and Syria, over your desire to see more life lost in this conflict.

You say I’m wildly extreme in this thread because I’ve called for leadership of both sides to actually look for a long lasting peace.

Meanwhile you froth at the mouth at the prospect of growing this war into something bigger because of your bloodlust for Israelis. I don’t have to attempt to make you look like an extremist. You are an extremist.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That came from your unrepentant support from Hamas and the Houthis (or as you once called them “Yemen” because you have less than a basic understanding of the Middle East). When a group has got calling for the extermination of all Jews in your charter and then there’s you refusing to say a bad thing about them… it’s a reasonable assumption as you bray for blood and pray for someone to kill Israelis for you.

Next you bring up my hatred of Iran. Making me a self-hating Iranian, I suppose. But what makes me a self-hating Iranian?

Oh it’s because I don’t support a dictatorship that gives less of a fuck about its own citizens. My desire for human rights for my people… means I hate my people. Ok then.

And forgive me for not wanting family in Iran for getting bombed in a greater regional war, or for Iran to go the way of Iraq and Syria, over your desire to see more life lost in this conflict.

You say I’m wildly extreme in this thread because I’ve called for leadership of both sides to actually look for a long lasting peace.

Meanwhile you froth at the mouth at the prospect of growing this war into something bigger because of your bloodlust for Israelis. I don’t have to attempt to make you look like an extremist. You are an extremist.

Fucken tell him, dadash. This king won’t be wrong, so true

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I think the solution to the problem is a lot easier than made out to be,  it just needs strong leaders to take it down that path. 

Name these potential strong leaders

2 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I think the solution to the problem is a lot easier than made out to be,  it just needs strong leaders to take it down that path. 

I think it’s actually an incredibly hard problem to solve because you’ve got to get large groups of ethnonationalistic people who’ve developed ethnic and religious hatred against each other to see past ethnonationalism and have a desire to live normal lives in peace.

Think about it - if there was any easy fix, the fucking conflict wouldn’t send the region into crisis every fucking time something flares up.

Muad’Dib is about to emerge from the desert with his third eye awakened and find the golden path to the unification of the holy lands. It’s as simple as that you fucken dunces

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You being the only one getting angry and throwing around insults like you're a kid new to discourse on the internet says otherwise. Immature and sad stuff IDF bum buddy.

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I'd rather say this obsession with strong leaders and strong leadership is a part of the problem rather than its solution, to be absolutely honest. If neither the former and reigning israeli PMs nor the former and reigning Palestinian representives had always been so  busy to demonstrate "strong leadership" a compromise could have been found decades ago.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 6666 said:

You being the only one getting angry and throwing around insults like you're a kid new to discourse on the internet says otherwise. Immature and sad stuff IDF bum buddy.

This literally got started over you getting upset about being called out for the most likely reason for why you want more instability in the least stable part of the world…