talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019 African Cup of Nations

football forum

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping for an all North African final, West Africans have won it over the few years apart from Egypt's streak North Africans have been poor at this tournament, even Egypt after winning it three times failed to qualify for it till the last edition.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

The quality of the finishing leaves a lot to be desired.

This AFCON has been the best in years, but it still begs the question: what the fuck happens to the elite Africans when they play here? It's like they've never seen a football before.

Just now, Grizzly21 said:

This AFCON has been the best in years, but it still begs the question: what the fuck happens to the elite Africans when they play here? It's like they've never seen a football before.

Every game I've watched you get chance after chance but the finishing is mediocre most of the time. That's the difference!

Just now, Stan said:

Nigeria have had the better opening stages of this game so far.

Algeria look nervous to be honest. They usually underperform in this tournament and I think that due to them having a great chance to win it for the first time in donkeys, they're suddenly feeling the pinch.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Algeria look nervous to be honest. They usually underperform in this tournament and I think that due to them having a great chance to win it for the first time in donkeys, they're suddenly feeling the pinch.

Just had the best chance of the game. Perhaps should do better. Opportunity there to take it round the keeper if not shooting.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Every game I've watched you get chance after chance but the finishing is mediocre most of the time. That's the difference!

Yeah, it's been much better than previous years where every game was dull and ended 1-1 or 1-0. At least this time it's entertaining but the standard is still lower than it should be.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived