Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Ryan Sessegnon Signs For Spurs

Spurs have emerged as joint-favourites alongside Atletico Madrid to sign Borussia Monchengladbach's £60m-rated German defender Matthias Ginter, 25. (Bild, via 90min)

Tottenham are also ready to compete with Roma and Juventus for Napoli's Albanian international right-back Elseid Hysaj, 25, who was a target for Chelsea last summer. (Sunday Express)

The boys upstairs are going to be having palpitations over these joint transfer rumour threads.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

The boys upstairs are going to be having palpitations over these joint transfer rumour threads.

I am so conflicted right now.

Sessegnon has signed for Spurs. 

Good player, didn't really hit the ground running in the Premier League but Fulham were so shit last season.

I think this is a real clever piece of business by Spurs. He'd have cost North of £50m last season so to get him for around £30m is a superb deal. I know he struggled last season, but Fulham were diabolical and he has only just turned 19. He clearly has the tools to become a top player and he already has a lot of experience. 

5 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I think this is a real clever piece of business by Spurs. He'd have cost North of £50m last season so to get him for around £30m is a superb deal. I know he struggled last season, but Fulham were diabolical and he has only just turned 19. He clearly has the tools to become a top player and he already has a lot of experience. 

I don't think that was the case even at the height of his hype.

He's obviously still young and he still has a lot of potential but £25m is a great price for Fulham to receive for him after last season where people expected him to impress.