Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Nico Rosberg

Ugh. 

exag28.gif

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Ugh. 

exag28.gif

Why don't you like him? He seems somewhat likeable. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Why don't you like him? He seems somewhat likeable. 

I was never a fan but I didn't really mind him when he was a driver. Until he retired "to spend time away with his family" only to return as a "vlogger" and a "podcaster" on youtube and whatnot and spout shite to the media or anyone else who'd listen to him in order to stay relevant. The thing is, his videos and stuff are all mostly clickbait that is pretty much at the level of yellow press and tabloids; you'd expect a bit more technical insight from someone with his experience and connections yet all he talks about is either generic stuff anyone could say or just pure celebrity-gossip like nonsense. Also he always talks over people and steers the conversation into talking about himself... I remember watching his podcast with Toto Wolff (because I like him) and it's also unbelievable how Rosberg managed to make everything about himself whenever it was possible and was blowing his own horn on every occasion xD Also likes to shit on people everytime and changes his opinion whenever it suits him. An annoying spineless tit; a typical example of modern day "journalism".

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I was never a fan but I didn't really mind him when he was a driver. Until he retired "to spend time away with his family" only to return as a "vlogger" and a "podcaster" on youtube and whatnot and spout shite to the media or anyone else who'd listen to him in order to stay relevant. The thing is, his videos and stuff are all mostly clickbait that is pretty much at the level of yellow press and tabloids; you'd expect a bit more technical insight from someone with his experience and connections yet all he talks about is either generic stuff anyone could say or just pure celebrity-gossip like nonsense. Also he always talks over people and steers the conversation into talking about himself... I remember watching his podcast with Toto Wolff (because I like him) and it's also unbelievable how Rosberg managed to make everything about himself whenever it was possible and was blowing his own horn on every occasion xD Also likes to shit on people everytime and changes his opinion whenever it suits him. An annoying spineless tit; a typical example of modern day "journalism".

This commercial ran for awhile here, so outside of Lewis Hamilton, he was the first driver who's name I ever knew. 

I liked Nico during his driving career, and he always seemed down to earth and ready for a bit of banter. But I could have never imagined that he becomes a clickbait youtuber with cringeworthy thumbnails and talks about everyone and everything just for attention.

Good times:

• Upvote 2

God, it was so good. You'd never see stuff like that from Valtteri. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

I liked Nico during his driving career, and he always seemed down to earth and ready for a bit of banter. But I could have never imagined that he becomes a clickbait youtuber with cringeworthy thumbnails and talks about everyone and everything just for attention.

Pretty much my feelings towards him as well. 

"Verstappen hits back at Rosberg"

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/1902447235/verstappen-slaat-terug-naar-voormalig-wereldkampioen

- I don't give a damn what he says on his channels anyway. I think he's the new Jacques Villeneuve. Villeneuve has changed quite a bit by now, but it seems as if Rosberg is now always trying to express a contrary opinion. Maybe he wants to attract viewers or something? He does it a lot. At the beginning of this year he called me a narcissist. That's very extreme

- He's got no charisma, and he doesn't get to work anywhere. That is also his problem. Maybe he wants to make money with his Youtube channel. But he would have been better off driving on, then he could have made a lot more money.

Holy moly, he ripped Nico a new one :D Let it all out, Max! xD

• Like 1

Definitely remember some of you guys saying Rosberg is like Villeneuve now! Any of you been speaking to Max then :ph34r:?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Definitely remember some of you guys saying Rosberg is like Villeneuve now! Any of you been speaking to Max then :ph34r:?

Our private life remains private! 

• Haha 1

Lewis shared this in his instagram story with a bravo emoji 

hahaha

• Upvote 1