The better place to talk football.

Round 20 - Brazil

football forum

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

I think he was fighting tears there... :( 

Heartbreaking :( He's such a humble, smart and likable guy as well. I was so gutted for him. Happy for Gasly, but Alex got screwed. He drove a brilliant race. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

My predictions were Lewis first, Max second and Vettel third. Renault to come out of the top 8 and Lewis on pole. I got the 2 SC's right nothing else.

My predictions were Max - Lewis - Seb on the podium, Max on pole, no Renaults in top 8, Lewis fastest lap and 1 SC :( 

2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

My predictions were Lewis first, Max second and Vettel third. Renault to come out of the top 8 and Lewis on pole. I got the 2 SC's right nothing else.

I forgot to predict, but I have Verstappen, Red Bull and Toro Rosso in my team. 

Just now, nudge said:

My prediction were Max - Lewis - Seb on the podium, Max on pole, no Renaults in top 8, Lewis fastest lap and 1 SC :( 

If the SC's never came I wouldn't have got the SC's right. But it was looking correct on Renault outside the top 8 and Bottas fastest lap.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I forgot to predict, but I have Verstappen, Red Bull and Toro Rosso in my team. 

I've got Max and Toro Rosso there too B| And McLaren & Kimi. As well as Mercedes.

On the other hand I also have Leclerc though...

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Wish they had made the decision faster; would have been good to see two new drivers on the podium...

Yea, I wanted to see Lewis being taken out of the podium room so Carlos can take his place. Like they did with Verstappen and Kimi in Mexico(?) last year, or two years ago. Not sure. 

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

EJmpz4EWoAEZrpl.jpg

It's so nice to see McLaren that good again after all their hardship in the previous years. On top of it they got a very exciting and likable driver pairing as well. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived