talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forums

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist. Now, any decent lawyer would have got him off those charges, but that's not the point. The fact that he is in, but the Briscoes and Kendrick are out? 
Brian Kendrick would be the go to guy for teaching AEWs young talent some of the ins and outs of big time wrestling. You wouldn't even need to put him on TV. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Adam Cole gets worse.

Hopefully he gets serious again soon.

He's let himself go too. 

Imagine going from one of the best heel faction runs, 3 years long, to where he is now. AEW may have improved leaps and bounds, but fuck me some of it is still so dire. 

I don't mind having midcard comedy. OC, Danhausen, Cobana, Luchasaurus  ect are all fine to me. It's the bucks obnoxious shit, and the gross misuse of people like Cole (omega at times) that irks me. 

Notice they've quietly released most of the absolute indie abortions they started with? Marko stunt, sunny kiss, joey janella ect. Khan is learning slowly, but he's learning. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

He's let himself go too. 

Imagine going from one of the best heel faction runs, 3 years long, to where he is now. AEW may have improved leaps and bounds, but fuck me some of it is still so dire. 

nnt3xo7z94e81.jpg

Jim Cornette has described his AEW run so far as 'assisted suicide'.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

nnt3xo7z94e81.jpg

Jim Cornette has described his AEW run so far as 'assisted suicide'.

I couldn't go to the gym for 5 months at the end of last year due to covid, and have struggled to pick up rhythm going back. I'm also about 5kgs overweight still.

But I still look better than that. Especially in the torso fuck me. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Some decent free content on the Network at the moment, just watching Broken Skull session with Undertaker. It’s a good idea adding free content, it will probably make me end up subscribing again after enjoying all the free content. 

On 03/02/2022 at 23:41, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist. Now, any decent lawyer would have got him off those charges, but that's not the point. The fact that he is in, but the Briscoes and Kendrick are out? 
Brian Kendrick would be the go to guy for teaching AEWs young talent some of the ins and outs of big time wrestling. You wouldn't even need to put him on TV. 

If Kendrick was a bigger star then they would've just said "he's grown as a person" and then they'd move on. Which would be the right thing to do as it was a while ago and it was just random conspiracy nonsense.

8 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Some decent free content on the Network at the moment, just watching Broken Skull session with Undertaker. It’s a good idea adding free content, it will probably make me end up subscribing again after enjoying all the free content. 

They'll license the content to a third party soon enough. That's their plan anyway.

14 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Dominick Mysterio has no charisma, a potato head, and the body of a person who saw the gym once and said "Nah, this aint it"

Dont mean to be rude but are you ever positive? 

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Dont mean to be rude but are you ever positive? 

Often. I'd consider myself a positive and supportive person. Yes, I'm highly cynical though. 

Tell me I'm wrong however. His promo skills don't exist, and he looks worse than most indie wrestlers. His sister caught all the genetics and left him with 0

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Often. I'd consider myself a positive and supportive person. Yes, I'm highly cynical though. 

Tell me I'm wrong however. His promo skills don't exist, and he looks worse than most indie wrestlers. His sister caught all the genetics and left him with 0

I dont know dont watch wwe. You do seem abit negative in general though. I get cynical and negative are different things but sometimes it is about perspective. You would probably be happier if you were less cynical. I don't mean it as a criticism its just an observation. 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I dont know dont watch wwe. You do seem abit negative in general though. I get cynical and negative are different things but sometimes it is about perspective. You would probably be happier if you were less cynical. I don't mean it as a criticism its just an observation. 

Who said I'm unhappy? 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I didn't say you were unhappy I just said you might be happier. 

When I was 20 an older friend of mine in his early 30s called me the oldest 20 year old he'd ever met. Jaded and world weary. I'm 29 in April. 
I didn't just wake up one morning and choose to be this way. I will always have it in the back of my mind, and I don't worry, because at worst, it's still a helpful mechanism in lots of situations. I've skipped a lot of BS and heart ache because I immediately consider the most realistic outcomes to poor situations and can get clean breaks because of it.  

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

As expected Keith Lee debuted. Not sure how a free agent debuting is someone walking through "the forbidden door" (a phrase that should be put in the bin) but I do think it's a decent signing for AEW.

Is he any good? Ive seen abit of him. Got the impression he is good for a big guy 

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

As expected Keith Lee debuted. Not sure how a free agent debuting is someone walking through "the forbidden door" (a phrase that should be put in the bin) but I do think it's a decent signing for AEW.

Tony Khan should be known as The Forbidden Dork the way he's gone on this past week.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Is he any good? Ive seen abit of him. Got the impression he is good for a big guy 

I'm not a massive fan but he was a popular wrestler in the Indies and on NXT. Good in the ring for a big guy but on the mic he puts on a weird effect which I don't like.

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Some great moments from the past. xD

Ha love it. Weirdly i've been watching similar the last few days. After i watched Stone Cold's podcast with Taker, the first one, where he mentions trying to get Taker to break character and it never worked and they showed a few clips. I ended up watching a lot of random videos. A funny one is where they miss with the moves yet the wrestlers still react. xD

11 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Jay White in AEW, they better not fuck him up

Being bought in because Tony Khan botched his announcement and he was in America anyway with Impact doesn't sound like a promising start.

Whilst most of the people who get paired with The Bucks end up doing comedy you'd like to hope they wouldn't want to mess a long term story with Jay White, Kenny Omega and The Undisputed Era up.

I would have been very happy with Adam Cole vs Adam Page at Revolution a couple of months ago but after Adam Cole lost to a hug with Orange Cassidy I cannot get interested in it.