talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wrestling

football forum

2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yet people would give it 42 stars if he did it in the Tokyo Dome with face paint on dressed as a fat scarecrow. 

I don't believe his match with omega was his best ever (his match with Michaels was)
But he was in shape for that match, he could do all his flips and leaping moves smoothly, and he went 30 minutes or so without blowing up. 

@The Palace Fan good to see a womens main event in dynamite finally. I thought it was a very good hardcore match. I know you arent to keen but even if you dont like them I'm sure you would agree it was good.

I think moxley and Kingston are great together. So much chemistry.

@Devil-Dick Willie when wrestlers bleed really bad is it all real blood or is some of it fake? Cant understand how they dont faint with all that blood loss if it's all real?

47 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@The Palace Fan good to see a womens main event in dynamite finally. I thought it was a very good hardcore match. I know you arent to keen but even if you dont like them I'm sure you would agree it was good.

I think moxley and Kingston are great together. So much chemistry.

@Devil-Dick Willie when wrestlers bleed really bad is it all real blood or is some of it fake? Cant understand how they dont faint with all that blood loss if it's all real?

Generally real. You have to lose a LOT of blood before you go pale/feint man, humans are robust. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Generally real. You have to lose a LOT of blood before you go pale/feint man, humans are robust. 

I imagine having a lot of adrenaline in the ring plays a huge part in not knowing/caring/realising how much blood is out or what pain you're eventually going to be in...

40 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I suppose if you do blade across your head you will get a lot of blood.

Edited by Guest

Yeah, really wouldn't surprise me if Charlotte's influence had influenced their decision. 

I'd rather see him in NJPW or CMLL than the obvious AEW link. AEWs quite bloated and if he cracks NJPW his stock in America will rise anyway.

I listened to that JR pod the first time last week and had to stop after fouty minutes. Whoever is in charge of talent relations at AEW must have cringed when he starred going on about Andrade being another guy and his only claim to fame being Charlotte xD. He sounds like an old man that skipped his medication.

8 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah, really wouldn't surprise me if Charlotte's influence had influenced their decision. 

I'd rather see him in NJPW or CMLL than the obvious AEW link. AEWs quite bloated and if he cracks NJPW his stock in America will rise anyway.

I listened to that JR pod the first time last week and had to stop after fouty minutes. Whoever is in charge of talent relations at AEW must have cringed when he starred going on about Andrade being another guy and his only claim to fame being Charlotte xD. He sounds like an old man that skipped his medication.

He's so far out of touch it's mind boggling. He's borderline demented anyway. 

If he wants a good look at "just another guy" look no further than 70% of AEWs roster. 

Edited by Devil-Dick Willie
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I just saw Cody compared to Jeff Jarrett in terms of being a mediocre attention whore who builds all the best stories around himself xD

Even the bleach blonde hair is the same 

Incredibly harsh and insulting.

On Jarrett, he didn't push to have a series on his family.

• Haha 1

On 20/03/2021 at 20:44, Gunnersauraus said:

Sorry mate, thought I replied.

My issue with the womens divison is more that AEW don't give them any air time. Sometimes they get less than five minutes a week. Unsurprising when they're given a top spot they do very well. Im not sure AEW will build on it though.

4 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Sorry mate, thought I replied.

My issue with the womens divison is more that AEW don't give them any air time. Sometimes they get less than five minutes a week. Unsurprising when they're given a top spot they do very well. Im not sure AEW will build on it though.

Funny that that was one of their big WWE criticisms. 

Womens wrestling rarely sells, hence why WWE don't put it forward, hence why AEW don't push it. 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Funny that that was one of their big WWE criticisms. 

Womens wrestling rarely sells, hence why WWE don't put it forward, hence why AEW don't push it. 

To be fair to WWE, they had women main event WrestleMania and pushed Becky Lynch and Charlotte to the moon off the back of Ronda. 

It's just a sign of the times at the minute there biggest characters are Roman, Bryan and Drew. May change when/if Becky returns full time.