talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cricket

football forum

Sri Lanka are 192-2 after only 26 overs. They should easily now win this. At the moment when any decent team makes over 200 I lose confidence. Our batsman for me just don't make enough. Sri Lanks could easily make over 300.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Sri Lanka are 192-2 after only 26 overs. They should easily now win this. At the moment when any decent team makes over 200 I lose confidence. Our batsman for me just don't make enough. Sri Lanks could easily make over 300.

They've absolutely hammered it in the first 25. Mendis is the key wicket. I'd expect 380-400+ with where they're at now. 

6 hours ago, MUFC said:

@MUFC

That was a great run chase. New Zealand and Pakistan are two teams that are playing conventional cricket, not scoring much early on, not playing 360 innovative shots but have enough quality to get through. 

Shaheen hurt is finger during the Asia Cup that's why he's bowling at 120-130 pace need him at 100% for next games. 

Babar was unlucky yesterday had a nick and got caught behind but pressure is off him now since others are scoring runs. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

TBH the worst of it doesn't matter IMO. If you're gonna drop a couple of dollys, might as well be in the last 2 overs 

True, but it can't exactly help with confidence or morale. And especially when that player then hits a 6 or a 4 in the next ball.