talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 0-4 Liverpool - Thursday 26th December, 2019

football forum

• Subscriber

Job done yesterday. I was worried we'd get worked a bit but the first 10 minutes of that match showed the rest of the league that we're not going anywhere with the momentum we've got. 

Still think we're not at a stage to say we've won it all yet but if we keep going like this it will come eventually. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 2 dropped points going into the new year is absolutely ridiculous. 

Leicester, 2nd in the league, unbeaten at home. Weve just gone there and won 4 - 0 and let's be honest, it could have been 6 or 7. Still hope Leicester hold on for a top 4 finish.

One of Fergie's titles came with just 21 wins. We are going to achieve that in January.

Fucking love this team.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I have to see wow, i watched the first half and it never looked like it would end 0-4. Only a miracle could prevent Liverpool to win the title now to be fair.

Really? Liverpool completely dominated that first half and should have scored three minimum

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Harry said:

Of course you exist but city will win tomorrow and go into second with an 11 point gap to us. 

7 hours ago, Dan said:

Yeah to be honest Stan, Man City are way better than us, I think we've been shown up big time this last couple of games (and a few before that too actually). Still fancy us for top 4 though. There's so much dross in the league I expect us to sort ourselves out and get enough points on the board to do it.

Fail to add a quality winger however and we may be in trouble.

I weirdly think Wolves are a dark horse for the top 4. I rate them as a team.

Oh I know Man City are better than us but it's not like they've put up a good fight for the title race either. I know form has dropped recently but we're not 2nd on luck or fluke. We've worked our way there and managed to hold on to 2nd by halfway. Just don't like when we get discounted in the equation (the redundant one right now, mind). 

Also, @Harry11 points is still a big gap. That's 4 defeats where teams would still have to win to turn that around. Where are you losing those 4 games out of the next 19 when you've only lost 1 game all calendar year? Also, it's no guarantee City win tonight? 

Archived