The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2019/20 - [25. Spieltag] - 6-11th March, 2020

football forum

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

What did he say?

PS: Except for the anti-racism part ofc. 

First he told the crowd how to do a choreo, and then he kept going on about their history etc. Can't stand that guy's voice anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Why are Bayern wearing this strange white kit? They should have just worn their first choice red colours.

Bayern's 120th anniversary. 

Zirkzee has missed a couple of chances where he really should have scored from today. He's definitely a talent, but he's also showing his inexperience. Lewandowski would have scored with those opportunities while he was blindfolded.

Fortuna Dusseldorf were much the better side than Mainz in that first half. Mainz really haven't got going, they will really have to change things up in the 2nd half, if they want anything from this game.

Man, we dominated the first half, played some really decent football but failed to score again. I hope it doesn't come around to bite us in the ass, again. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Man, we dominated the first half, played some really decent football but failed to score again. I hope it doesn't come around to bite us in the ass, again. 

This is a huge game for Fortuna for obvious reasons, a win here would do a lot to benefit their cause for survival.

Just now, Michael said:

This is a huge game for Fortuna for obvious reasons, a win here would do a lot to benefit their cause for survival.

Yup, but since Rösler took over we usually play great first halves and always fuck it up in the second half. I hope it won't be the case today. We obviously do have the quality to stay in the league, but we need to show it consistently. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yup, but since Rösler took over we usually play great first halves and always fuck it up in the second half. I hope it won't be the case today. We obviously do have the quality to stay in the league, but we need to show it consistently. 

I think that Fortuna are outdoing Mainz tactically and to be honest, I don't really like some of Achim Beierlorzer's player selections. I can see Fortuna continuing to be the more dominant side, unless the Mainz manager makes some changes. Dusseldorf also look much more up for this game, despite the fact that it is a pivotal match for both sides.

Goal Mainz, Mateta's goal stands after the ref looks at VAR to double check that Mateta wasn't offside. This is cruel for Fortuna who have been the better side, but that was a neat goal by Mateta.

Lets see how Fortuna now respond, its all or nothing now, I would have thought.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Mainz score!. Nice little dink nicked on the line by Oztunali in front of the defender

Yes, I have just seen that the goal has apparently been awarded to Oztunali as he got a touch on the line. Talk about snatching a goal from a team-mate.xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived