talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal Discussion

football forum

33 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

No offence but some of you have anything better to do than moan about arsenal all day?

When they are not on here complaining they are busy making placards with 'Wenger Out' written on them. On the backs of those placards they also have 'In Wenger we trust' It obviously saves carrying 2 of them around on match days... 

Edited by Bluewolf
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

When they are not on here complaining they are busy making placards with 'Wenger Out' written on them. On the backs of those placards they also have In 'Wenger we trust' It obviously saves carrying 2 of them around on match days... 

😆 

52 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

No offence but don't some of you have anything better to do than moan about arsenal all day?

Don't worry, you'll learn to ignore VanPanna & SirBalon's "the world is ending" bollocks.

Oh yea loads to be happy about Arsenal, losing 3 players for nothing, keeping a stale manager on who has no clue what so ever, the board are completely clueless. No wonder why the club is in a mess with fans not bothered about how things are. 

Edited by VanPanna

22 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Oh yea loads to be happy about Arsenal, losing 3 players for nothing, keeping a stale manager on who has no clue what so ever, the board are completely clueless. No wonder why the club is in a mess with fans not bothered about how things are. 

It's not that there aren't things to complain about. It's that you complain about everything that what you say has no meaning anymore.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

It's not that there aren't things to complain about. It's that you complain about everything that what you say has no meaning anymore.

They also contridict themselves frequently. I'm wenger out myself but I'm realistic.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

What's realistic?

Realistic that other teams have more money than us(dont say we have rich owners they clearly don't want to invest)realistic there aren't many managers who could make us better. Realistic most fans complain about their club so don't read to much into it.  Realistic that our highest premier league position before wenger was 4th. And realistic wenger has won more fa cups than anyone. At the same time I realise the club is stagnate and needs change

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Realistic that other teams have more money than us(dont say we have rich owners they clearly don't want to invest)realistic there aren't many managers who could make us better. Realistic most fans complain about their club so don't read to much into it. 

That's realistic for you!

1. We are the seventh richest club in the world
  2. We are nowhere near the seventh most competitive club in the world.
  3. We are the only club with a manager in the top 10 clubs in the world.
  4. We have a manager that's hanging onto his job because nobody else at that level wants him.
  5. We constantly lose our top players.
  6. We adhere to our shareholders foremost our "owner" who doesn't have our best interests at heart.
  7. We are the most expensive club to attend in Europe, yet get nowhere near what cheaper clubs get around Europe.
  8. We let the contracts run down on our assets (players).
  9. Many Arsenal fans feel like this.
  10. We are artificial.
  • We are not a respected club in Europe on a level of competitiveness and we are infact a joke to most.

That's realistic too!

18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That's realistic for you!

1. We are the seventh richest club in the world
  2. We are nowhere near the seventh most competitive club in the world.
  3. We are the only club with a manager in the top 10 clubs in the world.
  4. We have a manager that's hanging onto his job because nobody else at that level wants him.
  5. We constantly lose our top players.
  6. We adhere to our shareholders foremost our "owner" who doesn't have our best interests at heart.
  7. We are the most expensive club to attend in Europe, yet get nowhere near what cheaper clubs get around Europe.
  8. We let the contracts run down on our assets (players).
  9. Many Arsenal fans feel like this.
  10. We are artificial.
  • We are not a respected club in Europe on a level of competitiveness and we are infact a joke to most.

That's realistic too!

That list has Chelsea's below us.  Even though they have huge invesentment. It has west ham in it even though no one would expect them to be the.20th best team in europe. They normally include the whole value of the club so not accurate.

Psg are the most expensive club in Europe to watch. Everything else you said is a subjective opinion and not worth responding to. 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

That list has Chelsea's below us.  Even though they have huge invesentment. It has west ham in it even though no one would expect them to be the.20th best team in europe. They normally include the whole value of the club so not accurate.

Psg are the most expensive club in Europe to watch. Everything else you said is a subjective opinion and not worth responding to. 

Don't come use that on me mate!

I have invested in a season ticket for much of my whole life and I feel robbed in recent years.  Take that statement as you will but I've lived through much harder times at Arsenal and in those times I and many fans never felt the way they do now.

The state of some fans these days are the result of the stupid answer you gave me yesterday on my question on where people thought we could finish...  You came back at me with fucking Tottenham!  Am I a fucking Spurs fan?  What are you telling me about Tottenham Hotspur for?  WHat's that go to do with anything and then you belittle it with the fact that they may even finish below us not because they're not better than us, but because they're playing out the season in a stadium which isn't there's.

Go sell cheap fan shit somewhere else.  If you don't like fans complaining about the state of their club.  Don't read the comments on those that tend to criticise what they don't like at their club.  You seem to be intelligent enough to know what's coming because you said that it's repetitive.  Don't read it then you twit. ;)

Once again you have made a pointless thread and not responded to the point. Fans critisising a club doesn't prove anything. Fans don't have a clue about running a football club.

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Once again you have made a pointless thread and not responded to the point. Fans critisising a club doesn't prove anything. Fans don't have a clue about running a football club.

Who made the thread you moron?

So fans can't criticise the club? xD

Which fan ever said they know how to run a club?  Come on... Show me a fan somewhere that says they know how to run a football club!

Another thing... People criticise, people give opinions because that's the nature of things because otherwise people would go around in life without muttering a word apart from "ooooh how wonderful it all is".

You want to show your support by accepting everything thrown at you... GREAT!  I've never even made an attempt to censor anyone that has a different opinion to me. I am open to debate pn something I don't agree with, but I unlike you have no problem with you thinking the opposite to me. 

The world isn't split on halves with those that know and those that don't know. The world has many shades of grey.

Next time I ask a question and you are compelled to join in with an answer... Don't give me shit about finishing above another club. Are you in some way obsessed with Spurs? If so.... SUPPORT THEM!

Then frigs me off with a comparison on bloody West Ham United just to play the demagoguery card on the fact they're on the list. Bloody mollusc!  

Don't question me on my support because I've dipped my hand in my pocket most of my life and was born and bred 200 yards from Highbury Stadium.

Like I said... You don't like my opinion and you know what's coming next... Skip it and carry on young man. :D

On 8/25/2017 at 6:43 PM, VanPanna said:

Mustafi is on the verge of joining Inter Milan.  He and Xhaka have probably been one of the worst buys in the history of the club considering the value involved.  Very worrying the club is selling all the centre backs plus Rob Holding has just been frozen out after just 1 game.  Strong rumours again Van Dijk coming to Arsenal for cash plus chambers. 

Wow I didnt know that Mustafi was leaving until I read your post. Just saw in sky and looks like thats confirmed and not sure whats the club's plan now. Gabriel was sold, Mustafi is gone and Per is almost reitred and now the team is going to depend on one proper CB (Kos) and a youngster in Holding and Chambers being the backup. Unless Wenger is getting someone to replace Mustafi I can see this season becoming absolute shambles.

14 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Who made the thread you moron?

So fans can't criticise the club? xD

Which fan ever said they know how to run a club?  Come on... Show me a fan somewhere that says they know how to run a football club!

Another thing... People criticise, people give opinions because that's the nature of things because otherwise people would go around in life without muttering a word apart from "ooooh how wonderful it all is".

You want to show your support by accepting everything thrown at you... GREAT!  I've never even made an attempt to censor anyone that has a different opinion to me. I am open to debate pn something I don't agree with, but I unlike you have no problem with you thinking the opposite to me. 

The world isn't split on halves with those that know and those that don't know. The world has many shades of grey.

Next time I ask a question and you are compelled to join in with an answer... Don't give me shit about finishing above another club. Are you in some way obsessed with Spurs? If so.... SUPPORT THEM!

Then frigs me off with a comparison on bloody West Ham United just to play the demagoguery card on the fact they're on the list. Bloody mollusc!  

Don't question me on my support because I've dipped my hand in my pocket most of my life and was born and bred 200 yards from Highbury Stadium.

Like I said... You don't like my opinion and you know what's coming next... Skip it and carry on young man. :D

I really don't think we are understanding each other. Probably best to leave it

11 hours ago, Asura said:

Wow I didnt know that Mustafi was leaving until I read your post. Just saw in sky and looks like thats confirmed and not sure whats the club's plan now. Gabriel was sold, Mustafi is gone and Per is almost reitred and now the team is going to depend on one proper CB (Kos) and a youngster in Holding and Chambers being the backup. Unless Wenger is getting someone to replace Mustafi I can see this season becoming absolute shambles.

Gibbs is going as well.  Maybe it's a new tactic. None at the back 

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Is it really worth getting that stressed about 11 men kicking a ball

tbf that goes for majority of fans anyway, nevermind all those idiots on Arsenal Fan TV.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

tbf that goes for majority of fans anyway, nevermind all those idiots on Arsenal Fan TV.

He is right though to be fair. Just personally wouldn't get quite that stressed.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

He is right though to be fair. Just personally wouldn't get quite that stressed.

Mate...  Do you know how much someone like him spends on football every season?

He goes to home and away games.  He goes to home and away games at the most expensive club in Europe to do this.  Ultimately it's his fault because he is the captain of his own pocket and if he dips his hand in to spend that money, then the onus is on him.  But he's a football fan and many football fans want to be able to go to watch the games...  Some are financially able to do so, some stretch themselves to be able to do it.  But that's the nature of football!

So him getting stressed out probably has that part included in his sentiments.

Fair point. Luckily i missed the match.    Just remembered 19 years ago this season arsenal only conceded 17 goals all season. We've conceded almost half that in 3 matches this season

Edited by Guest

I hope the board don't allow to panic buy a load a shit over the next few days now. If rather just sell the rest of the deadwood and go with what we got.

In an ideal world Wenger would just leave today and we went and got someone like Tuchel. Now more than ever the club's needs a refresh.