talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I imagine a lot of this is in lieu of what Everton will receive for Lukaku but still I think it's indication of things to come under Moshiri.

Heard the owner is opening up his wallet rather than Everton relying on funds from Lukaku. 

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

No chance Everton can spend over £100m without breaching FFP. It's the Lukaku money. 

Scouse article claims it's both. Just hoping to fuck it's not something over 70 million. Also hoping by some miracle we ditch Lukaku and go for either Belotti or Morata. 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Scouse article claims it's both. Just hoping to fuck it's not something over 70 million. Also hoping by some miracle we ditch Lukaku and go for either Belotti or Morata. 

You were wanting Lukaku 2 weeks ago?

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Heard the owner is opening up his wallet rather than Everton relying on funds from Lukaku. 

This is correct. 

We don't want nor need to sell Lukaku. 

22 minutes ago, HK85 said:

This is correct. 

We don't want nor need to sell Lukaku. 

Everton don't make anywhere near enough revenue to spend over £100m without breaching FFP. It doesn't matter how rich your owners are. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Everton don't make anywhere near enough revenue to spend over £100m without breaching FFP. It doesn't matter how rich your owners are. 

Have to agree with this. We've spent around £120m if we sign this Jimenez for £35m, pulled in £10m for Deulofeu, means we've got to be waiting for at least around £60m to come in for Lukaku and possibly another £20m+ for Barkley if he's on his way which it looks like he is given that we've brought in Sandro, Klaassen, Rooney by the looks of it as well as potentially Jimenez up front and possibly Sigurdsson too.

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Our income for the last club accounts was £126 million and the next one has the newest TV deal boost plus added sponsorship including Sure and the £75 million USM gave us to put their name on the training ground. And there's more to come. 

2 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Our income for the last club accounts was £126 million and the next one has the newest TV deal boost plus added sponsorship including Sure and the £75 million USM gave us to put their name on the training ground. And there's more to come. 

We'll see. I'm betting all of your spending will be off set by the sale of Lukaku and a few more. Take away your new owners and you don't have nearly enough money to splash out £120m. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

We'll see. I'm betting all of your spending will be off set by the sale of Lukaku and a few more. Take away your new owners and you don't have nearly enough money to splash out £120m. 

Of course it will, we'll be getting a shit load from the sale of Lukaku. Don't mistake that for being needed though because it's not. If Koeman wanted, the money coming from Lukaku could be reinvested again but he won't need it cos we're getting our targets in early.

We all know we wouldn't have enough money if you 'took away' our new owner, have you not seen us over the last 15 years xD

7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't know why it bothers you so much to be honest, you don't half seem to be obsessed with us at times.

Fucking hell its a conversation. No probs, I'll stay out of it

I always thought our Liverpool/Everton banter was pretty light hearthearted. 

Seems it's upsetting people! 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I'm made up with Rooney returning. He'll be a fantastic asset to our squad, not as a replacement for Lukaku or anything like that but someone with a lot of wisdom who has been there and done that to lead and inspire those around him. He's not good enough to start every week for Manchester United if they want to win the league but he's good enough for a team like us that wants to break into the top four.

He couldn't get into a team that finished 6th xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

He couldn't get into a team that finished 6th xD

One day someone will post something about Everton somewhere on the internet and LFCMadLad won't reply to it. 

Edit: just realised I missed out the important bit xD.

Rooney seems an odd one, he's not been the world class player he was for a good 3 or 4 seasons and as said struggled to get into a side that finished 6th. Can't help but feel resources could be better spent on an experienced player that's actually good enough to play regularly or just sign a youngster with potential to grow.

He'll no doubt sell shirts around the world and so maybe it's just a marketing deal more than anything to boost the clubs profile after losing Lukaku.

Archived