The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 0-1 Burnley - Sunday 13th December, 2020

football forum

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-1 Burnley - Sunday 13th December, 2020
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

More respect needs to be put on Arsene Wenger’s name with each passing day.

Every time I saw #WengerOut my brain replaced it with #IAmAMoron. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so vindicated as seeing what’s happened since they got #WengerOut

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Every time I saw #WengerOut my brain replaced it with #IAmAMoron. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so vindicated as seeing what’s happened since they got #WengerOut

Wenger was 70 he had to go, come on. Arteta actually started well but his man management has alienated the squad. Plus its the shit around the club that was left behind by Wenger is a massive problem!  Other teams dont even want these players unless they are free due to their stupid wages they on as well as being shit.

1 minute ago, SirBalon 69 said:

Wenger was 70 he had to go, come on. Arteta actually started well but his man management has alienated the squad.

I’d take Wenger at 90 over Arteta at any age. I’m convinced even with dementia he’d make a better manager than most

• The topic was unpinned

It started well and I was hopeful but it was worrying from the start how militant he was when dealing with the players and I thought his defensive mindset was just so he could set a foundation and then we'd start to see more focus on attack. Hasn't happened that way. I still want it to work but we're showing no positives in the league. We're a complete disaster. The players are better than this, the system we're playing is a disaster though.

There was a comment about him not being liked as a player wasn’t there? Teachers pet and even he said he’d need to work on that....

Everyones has had that boss who’s good at the job and that’s why they got a promotion, but things fall apart cos they have the people skills of a nazi in auschwitz.

Its a shame cos Arsenal look the business when he took over, an attacking style of play that looked to relentlessly press. Then they went defensive and you got the impression it was a short term solution but he’s brought in a couple of his players now and the play hasn’t gotten better

Archived