Last Meeting
02/02/2020 - Burnley 0-0 Arsenal

Last Fixture
17/08/2019 - Arsenal 2-1 Burnley

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Never understood players doing this with all the cameras around these days. Rush of blood to the head. 

I can't believe he stood around waiting for a decision... xD The outcome was going to be fairly obvious, clearly time wasting 

Arsenals stats this season are truly awful... 10 goals ranked 17th... 32 shots on goal ranked 18th and 65 chances created ranked 20th 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I can't believe he stood around waiting for a decision... xD The outcome was going to be fairly obvious, clearly time wasting 

Arsenals stats this season are truly awful... 10 goals ranked 17th... 32 shots on goal ranked 18th and 65 chances created ranked 20th 

Horrendous. And they're still classed as top 6 :what:.

They really are shite. Nothing about them is attractive. You've got a set of players on a massive wedge of money and they're not performing. I don't think it's all down to Arteta but he and players have to take some responsibility. It's one of the biggest Under-achievements the Premier League has potentially seen when you see how much they fork out in fees and wages. 

Arteta has been shambolic in the league, kept picking the players who are not performing and he wonders why they let him down. To be honest I've never taken to him, thought his whole time here has been massively overrated. I don't think he is good enough yet, this job was far to big for a rookie. Where do we go from here, who knows.

• The title was changed to Arsenal 0-1 Burnley - Sunday 13th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived