Kick-off 18.00

Live on Amazon Prime

1524.png      VS      1823.png

Head to Head Record
Leeds - 37
Draws - 18
Newcastle - 39

Last Meeting
14/04/2017 - Newcastle 1-1 Leeds (Championship)

Last Fixture
20/11/2016 - Leeds 0-2 Newcastle (Championship)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got ourselves back into that maybe position again. Maybe we can be top half. The next two games determine that again. 4 points and I'll believe top half is possible. We keep choking and being found tactically wanting whenever we get close. Think everyone expects the same tomorrow night.

If you are Newcastle and you've done your homework recently, Andy Carroll starts tomorrow night :ph34r:

I had a really good feeling about West Ham and I was wrong. 

Normally I'd feel optimistic about facing Newcastle but with the lack of chances we're taking and our ability to concede from set pieces, it feels like that classic strong defence and nick a goal away win is on the cards.

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

If you are Newcastle and you've done your homework recently, Andy Carroll starts tomorrow night :ph34r:

I had a really good feeling about West Ham and I was wrong. 

Normally I'd feel optimistic about facing Newcastle but with the lack of chances we're taking and our ability to concede from set pieces, it feels like that classic strong defence and nick a goal away win is on the cards.

It's been a while since we gave someone a good old shithousing. 

Having seen match stats for your games it looks like everyone gets plenty of efforts in against your lot. It would be typical if we couldn't muster up 2 or 3 shots :4_joy: 

10 hours ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

It's been a while since we gave someone a good old shithousing. 

Having seen match stats for your games it looks like everyone gets plenty of efforts in against your lot. It would be typical if we couldn't muster up 2 or 3 shots :4_joy: 

You reckon we'll start Carroll?

He spoke that he's going to make changes but there wasn't much to come off the bench at the weekend. Fernandez will come straight back in, Murphy might start but other than that there's not much to go at.

1 hour ago, N U F C said:

You reckon we'll start Carroll?

He spoke that he's going to make changes but there wasn't much to come off the bench at the weekend. Fernandez will come straight back in, Murphy might start but other than that there's not much to go at.

Would be random if he did. Is Carroll even fit? He keeps appearing and disappearing from the bench.

I see no reason to break up the Wilson Joelinton partnership at the moment. 

Fulham is the game to rest players in as that Brentford game after is the biggest game of the season.

watching leeds v newcastle in spanish right now. everytime leeds scores the commentator starts singing a song about biesla

why are they like this? why can't an English speaking commentator have more personality than a piece of what paper?

*jamie carragher moves the spit around in his mouth* 'now ye see they should dun betta there'

Archived