• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [25.Spieltag] - 12-14th March, 2021

football forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'd rather watch Red Bull go round and round and round the same track than on a football pitch xD

Nothing is more entertaining than watching 22 men running after a ball on a pitch. :91_thumbsup:

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Michael said:

That's fair enough, but at least you still usually watch the Werder Bremen matches. :twothumbsup:

Oh sure, never miss those, even if sometimes I wish I would have xD 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Stuttgart's Wamangituka is such an exciting player. It's always a joy to watch him play. 

I watched quite a few of Stuttgart's 2.Buli games and he was regularly easily one of the better players on the pitch. At such a young age, too. A great league to be in to continue to develop.

Does he qualify for Germany team?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I watched quite a few of Stuttgart's 2.Buli games and he was regularly easily one of the better players on the pitch. At such a young age, too. A great league to be in to continue to develop.

Does he qualify for Germany team?

He's only been in Germany for two years, so I don't think so. :35_thinking:

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He's only been in Germany for two years, so I don't think so. :35_thinking:

Ah right. Thought he might have been picked up as a younger kid and been there long enough.

My weekend take:

Gladbach... wow, I wonder how long they will keep Rose around?  Personally, I think the fault lies with the players.  All that talent and they're seriously underachieving.

Freiburg, apparently safe from the drop, are going to lay down against the rest of the league.  I think they've given Mainz 2 of their 5 wins this season.

Genuinely felt sorry for Darida.  He immediately ran over and apologized to Reus and took the red card like a man... no complaints.  He is an extremely likeable player and that wasn't his style at all.

Leverkusen, Schalke, Hoffenheim :rofl:

Would've liked to have seen Leipzig win against Frankfurt if only to keep Bayern under pressure.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived