talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [2. Spieltag] - 20-22nd August, 2021

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leverkusen looks scary whenever they go forward. Frimpong looks like a really great player too at only 18 years old. 

Gladbach with a lot of bad luck too though. Sommers own-goal, losing Thursam to an injury and Lainer too, who is one if not THE most consistent Gladbach player. And then Stindl misses the pen. He's usually a great penalty taker. Lots of bad things coming together for Gladbach. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Leverkusen looks scary whenever they go forward. Frimpong looks like a really great players too at only 18 years old. 

Gladbach with a lot of bad luck too though. Sommers own-goal, losing Thursam to an injury and Lainer too, who is one if not THE most consistent Gladbach player. And then Stindl misses the pen. He's usually a great penalty taker. Lots of bad things coming together for Gladbach. 

Last year Frankfurt were one of the most exciting teams to watch going forward, this year it'll likely be Leverkusen. 

I saw a financial report that Leverkusen and Wolfberg had a balance of 0 last season. Makes me think that the clubs were in the red but were floated with loans by their parent companies. Kind of unfair on the rest of Germany, but that is the nature of these clubs.

Just now, Spike said:

I saw a financial report that Leverkusen and Wolfberg had a balance of 0 last season. Makes me think that the clubs were in the red but were floated with loans by their parent companies. Kind of unfair on the rest of Germany, but that is the nature of these clubs.

We were actually discussing this in another thread, as I saw that Augsburg were one of the only teams to end last year in the green. 

I am glad that Scally hasn't been too bad today. I wasn't how he'd do against a team like Bayer, but he's had a decent day. 

This might be the worst game I've ever seen Stindl play. 

Leverkusen's right wing with Frimpong and Diaby is a weapon. Shit's nuclear. Gladbach were shite, yes, but Leverkusen was extremely impressive. If they finally manage to get some consistency, they could play a big role this season. 

Now sick of Dortmund being massive chokers. It’s got grating to the point that you start to dislike them for wasting people’s time by making you think they can challenge Bayern. Not going to happen anytime soon as long as these Dortmund players lack that grit. Losing to Freiburg after beating Frankfurt convincingly first game is just annoying.

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's unfortunate...

Is it me or have there been way too many injuries lately?

Yea, Gladbach alone had to substitute 4 injured players yesterday. 

Looks like Stefan Lainer broke his ankle too. :(

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Yea, Gladbach alone had to substitute 4 injured players yesterday. 

Looks like Stefan Lainer broke his ankle too. :(

Yeah, already put him for sale on Comunio. I'm running out of players xD 

Bensebaini replaced him yesterday and got injured as well, I think. It's crazy, the calendar is getting way too loaded and it reflects in all those injuries.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived