Albania vs Andorra, 19.45
Poland vs Hungary, 19.45
San Marino vs England, 19.45

image.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Karl said:

Southgate said he would pick on form. Kane and Maquire out of form. Stones and Sterling do not play for club.

Well about 17 minutes in theres your answer mate. Southgate picks who he thinks will win the match.

Also welcome to the forum 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Keeper should have done much better there... 

So should of there defenders to be fair. Albania have tried to attack and we have been ruthless in attack. 

It's safe to say England have qualified for the world cup as we wont loose to san Marino. Would have been nice to get more goals in the second half but cant moan about 5.0 against a side that doesn't tend to loose by that many 

@Smiley Culture I know you're a southgate supporter. England have beaten teams heavily by 5 goals or more alot of times over the last few years. I think its something he doesn't get alot of credit for. Admittedly they have good attacking talent but I still think southgate has a big part in it. It seems like the players like playing for him 

Routine England win, impressive first half, that. Plenty of games flatten out after a hammering of a first half so the “England are shit”, “Southgate out”, “England are crap but when it’s a tournament I’m a beer throwing, score draw shirt wearing bellend” can do one. Dean Ashton on the radio moaning about the second half and trying to say the reason we lost the final is because we let games like that die out a little. 

It was an excellent first half by England, but they definitely took their foot off the gas in the second half. By scoring his hattrick, Kane now has 44 international goals for England. While Lewandowski scored twice against Andorra in this same group, he now has an impressive 74 national team goals for Poland.

Archived