• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Saudi Arabia GP - 3-5th December

football forum

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

How can you not love his passion. I wish all German people were like that……….

He's Austrian. I usually had to clarify that about a different person. :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Didn’t realise Toto would be the key to win you both back after being a cunt and then disappearing for months @Tommy @nudge 😉😂.

On a serious note, interested in your thoughts on Max’s aggressive driving? Not even being bias I like him and it’s been my favourite title race of my lifetime…. Easy beats Michael/Alonso and wheh I first started watching with Michael and Mika. Last race all square….. what a sport. His carelessness just really pisses me off, I’m all for letting them race… but his actions Lewis hate aside are too much for me. I’m sure he will mature, it would just taint his win if he wins.

it’s inevitable he will be a world champion, I just hope he evolves like Seb, Fernando, etc. He’s too childish. I bet you think I’m being harsh?

• Administrator
9 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

On a scale of 1-10…. How excited are you for this weekend? Honestly can not wait. 

10 for me. But I'll be missing it as I'll be travelling to Leicester for the footy.

Will try and catch some of it on my phone though.

Hope it's a thrilling race finale that this season deserves that you can all enjoy though :D 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Didn’t realise Toto would be the key to win you both back after being a cunt and then disappearing for months @Tommy @nudge 😉😂.

On a serious note, interested in your thoughts on Max’s aggressive driving? Not even being bias I like him and it’s been my favourite title race of my lifetime…. Easy beats Michael/Alonso and wheh I first started watching with Michael and Mika. Last race all square….. what a sport. His carelessness just really pisses me off, I’m all for letting them race… but his actions Lewis hate aside are too much for me. I’m sure he will mature, it would just taint his win if he wins.

it’s inevitable he will be a world champion, I just hope he evolves like Seb, Fernando, etc. He’s too childish. I bet you think I’m being harsh?

I agree that he's been over the line at times this season, Saudi Arabia was the worst and puts a different light on some of his other driving. However, I wouldn't say it taints his title if he wins it, because it ultimately hasn't cost Hamilton any points. In both Brazil and Saudi Arabia, Hamilton still won both races so it's not like Max will win because of being a dirty bastard. If he employs the same tactics to make the difference this weekend though, or god forbid "does a Schumacher" when Hamilton tries to overtake him, it's going to be hard not to feel like a bitter taste is left behind.

I am excited for this weekend. I had another little peak at the new track layout. I actually don't agree with the people saying that the new layout is going to favour Mercedes even more than it already did. The long straights were already there. They have got rid of a couple of slow chicanes which doesn't help Red Bull but in terms of the big long straights, there are only a couple of extra bits. Red Bull did win this race last year. My money still goes on Hamilton but I think it'll be quite close. Certainly don't think we'll see Mercedes getting pole by nearly half a second like they did in Brazil and Qatar.

It definitely doesn't taint his win if he gets the title. Let's not forget that he lost at least 50 points due to now fault of his own. Tyre failure in Baku and getting punted by Lewis in Silverstone. Title race would have been long wrapped. 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

On a scale of 1-10…. How excited are you for this weekend? Honestly can not wait. 

I'm excited and looking forward to it, although I'm also a bit worried that after all the hype, it's going to be anti-climactic. 

As for Max, I've always said that I'm a fan of aggressive driving, even if sometimes he oversteps the line for sure. As long as he's not straight out ramming his opponents out of the race on purpose, I really don't mind though. I always liked my drivers being a bit of uncompromising cunts on track xD

Whichever one of them wins the title this weekend, it will be well deserved either way. 

Archived