talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-1 Southampton - Saturday 12th February, 2022

football forums

37 minutes ago, Rick said:

I’m very impressed by him. Surprised just how quick he is for his size as well. Everything Lukaku isn’t. 

Good on the ball. Good hold up play. Can dribble. Can win aerial duels. Fast dribbler. 

Certainly has all the tools. All he lacks is that killing instinct in front of goal. He and Gallagher should be undisputed regulars next season. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
15 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

He never use to play that bad for you. 

He did sometimes it just didn't get quite the same highlighting. I'd be interested to hear the views of their fans who told us he was better than Evans at the time of the move.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

About as much use as an inflatable dartboard... 

Maguire poor defending vs Southampton (surely a penalty?) - 9GAG

I doubt he is even non league quality all though his style certainly belongs there.... 

I have said all along he should not be Captain, he is useless and maybe if Rangnick took the armband off him the pressure of not being Captain might make him play better, I doubt it though as he is still a useless bag of shit and I think he is Rangnicks love child as he seems to be defending him.

Ralf Rangnick's public defence of Harry Maguire fails to inspire Man Utd captain

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-1 Southampton - Saturday 12th February, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
22 hours ago, Cicero said:

Good on the ball. Good hold up play. Can dribble. Can win aerial duels. Fast dribbler. 

Certainly has all the tools. All he lacks is that killing instinct in front of goal. He and Gallagher should be undisputed regulars next season. 

You should stiff Southampton and recall him from loan. 

Archived