talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PSG 1-0 Real Madrid - Tuesday 15th February, 2022 (1st Leg)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I disagree about the 'deserved' part. You get what you earn. If the horrid cunt could finish he'd have had 4, that doesn't mean he 'deserves' 1. 

So he could have had 4, therefore had 4 chances to score, and ended up scoring 1. Given most of the chances were well worked/created, I'd say he did deserve the goal he ended up scoring... 

• The title was changed to PSG 1-0 Real Madrid - Tuesday 15th February, 2022 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned
14 hours ago, Mel81x said:

It's clear that neither of these teams are going to go very far with the way they were playing last night. 

Saw this comment and thought how many times a team played subpar but end up deep into tournaments or even lifting the trophy. A win is a win and this may show that gritty win that perhaps psg wasn’t able to win in years past. 
hard to judge by one game. It’s more about form and momentum 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Saw this comment and thought how many times a team played subpar but end up deep into tournaments or even lifting the trophy. A win is a win and this may show that gritty win that perhaps psg wasn’t able to win in years past. 
hard to judge by one game. It’s more about form and momentum 

I dont think that's the case here personally. They struggled and while they created a lot of chances they also weren't clinical up front. Messi has something going on in his head where he's not able to gel as effectively with this team and maybe its a combination of both mental and physical considering age but I don't think that's the case here. 

I can honestly see teams later on taking these two teams out depending on who progresses. I do agree that some teams have scrapped their way through to a finals, the best example being Portugal but I don't see that here.

Archived