talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Flying

football forum

How many times do you to the toilet on a flight (hours on board may vary this)?

Do you buy from the food/drink trolley?

What do you watch/play on a flight?

Are you one of those soft cunts that reclines their seats? What's the best thing you've ever done to them soft cunts that recline their seats? 

Are you a pilot?

Do you pay attention to the safety briefing? 

Have you ever asked the cabin crew for their used socks/tights? 

What's the worst experience you've had on a flight? What's the most amount of turbulence you've experienced?

What was the worst take off/landing?

Have you ever fallen asleep in bed and woken up on an aeroplane?

Aeroplane or Airplane?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

How many times do you to the toilet on a flight (hours on board may vary this)? - As few times as possible. Depends on how long the flight is, is there a connecting flight afterwards, how long/short transfer time is, etc. Toilets on planes are disgusting.

Do you buy from the food/drink trolley? - if alcohol isn't served free, then sure. Whisky. 

What do you watch/play on a flight?  - Whatever I feel like. Sometimes nothing. Sometimes just follow the flight route and data on the screen. Sometimes I read. Watched Rogue One on my last flight. 

Are you one of those soft cunts that reclines their seats? What's the best thing you've ever done to them soft cunts that recline their seats? - no, and hate people who do.

Are you a pilot? - I wish I were.

Do you pay attention to the safety briefing? - Not really, I know it by heart by now. Although I do always check out where the nearest exit is just to have an idea.

Have you ever asked the cabin crew for their used socks/tights? - @MUFC

What's the worst experience you've had on a flight? What's the most amount of turbulence you've experienced? - Does catching Covid count? :ph34r: other than that, just usual stuff. Babies crying non-stop, luggage not making it in time for the connecting flight, etc. As for the turbulence, had a pretty shaky flight a few years ago from Hongkong to Helsinki. Massive turbulence while flying over the Gobi desert/Altai Mountains. First time I actually felt uneasy due to turbulence.

What was the worst take off/landing? - landing in Phnom Penh at night, with barely any lights on the runway, and the plane landing sideways. 

Have you ever fallen asleep in bed and woken up on an aeroplane? - not yet.

Aeroplane or Airplane? - Flugzeug.

How many times do you to the toilet on a flight (hours on board may vary this)?

Depends how many drinks I've had in the airport or on the flight.

Do you buy from the food/drink trolley?

Tend to take food on the plane but I'd have a few beers on the flight usually.

What do you watch/play on a flight?

Download movies to my phone usually or read a book

Are you one of those soft cunts that reclines their seats? What's the best thing you've ever done to them soft cunts that recline their seats? 

Are you a pilot?

Do you pay attention to the safety briefing? 

No

Have you ever asked the cabin crew for their used socks/tights? 

What's the worst experience you've had on a flight? What's the most amount of turbulence you've experienced?

Someone had a heart attack on a flight back from Fuertaventura just before we were due to land in Manchester Airport, we had to wait on the plane a further hour whilst the ambulance crew got on board and tried to save the man's life. It was an horrific thing to see.

Bulgaria, actually thought we were going to die there was that much turbulence, we landed during a storm so it was scary.

Have you ever fallen asleep in bed and woken up on an aeroplane?

Aeroplane or Airplane?

Airplane

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Whiskey said:

How many times do you to the toilet on a flight (hours on board may vary this)? - Long-haul, a few times. Short-haul, depends how many beers I've had xD 

Do you buy from the food/drink trolley? Similar to above, depends on length of flight. Usually have food from the airport/lounge. If it's long-haul, alcohol and food is usually free so would take advantage of that...

What do you watch/play on a flight? - anything on my phone. 

Are you one of those soft cunts that reclines their seats? What's the best thing you've ever done to them soft cunts that recline their seats? No. But I also hate those soft cunts that clap the pilot when he lands a plane.

Are you a pilot? Nope.

Do you pay attention to the safety briefing? Not particularly.

Have you ever asked the cabin crew for their used socks/tights? Not since I've been married...

What's the worst experience you've had on a flight? What's the most amount of turbulence you've experienced? Flying over the Bermuda triangle. It's fucking horrible and deeply unsettling.

What was the worst take off/landing? Aborted landing at Heathrow. Quite disturbing getting to the tarmac and then have to take off immediately after.

Have you ever fallen asleep in bed and woken up on an aeroplane? No.

Aeroplane or Airplane? Aeroplane.

‘Soft cunts that recline seats’ Ah I see Martin is one of those European sorts that think a long flight is two hours, Try 22 hours over the pacific and you’ll see everyone reclined trying to sleep

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Spike said:

‘Soft cunts that recline seats’ Ah I see Martin is one of those European sorts that think a long flight is two hours, Try 22 hours over the pacific and you’ll see everyone reclined trying to sleep

Have flown 15-18 hours quite a few times, and still don't do it... Don't fancy ramming my seat into the knees of people sitting behind me, and don't appreciate them doing it either. Especially when they don't give you any warning, and just recline all the way suddenly. Even better if you're using your tray for eating/drinking at that time, and end up with hot coffee in your lap xD

It used to be much much better though and reclining the seats weren't a problem a decade or so ago. Airlines have been cramming as many seats as they can possibly get away with over the years though, and the legroom and width of the seats has literally disappeared. As an example - a typical Airbus A330 used to have less than 300 seats in a standard layout. Now, some airlines (and not the cheap or bad ones) have squeezed as many as 440 seats into it. Proper crazy. 

33 minutes ago, nudge said:

Have flown 15-18 hours quite a few times, and still don't do it... Don't fancy ramming my seat into the knees of people sitting behind me, and don't appreciate them doing it either. Especially when they don't give you any warning, and just recline all the way suddenly. Even better if you're using your tray for eating/drinking at that time, and end up with hot coffee in your lap xD

It used to be much much better though and reclining the seats weren't a problem a decade or so ago. Airlines have been cramming as many seats as they can possibly get away with over the years though, and the legroom and width of the seats has literally disappeared. As an example - a typical Airbus A330 used to have less than 300 seats in a standard layout. Now, some airlines (and not the cheap or bad ones) have squeezed as many as 440 seats into it. Proper crazy. 

I've never had a seat ram into my knees

28 minutes ago, nudge said:

How tall are you? I had it several times...

5’10. My knees get cramped but the airlines I have flown have never had chairs recline to the point they hit my legw

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Spike said:

5’10. My knees get cramped but the airlines I have flown have never had chairs recline to the point they hit my legw

Well, consider yourself lucky then. Last flight with Qatar Airways two weeks ago, I had to keep on pushing the seat in front of me for over 5 hours, because it was kinda broken and went into full recline every time the fella moved in it, and then he couldn't get it back upright xD

Honestly just going to fly business whenever I can afford it. 

20 hours ago, Whiskey said:

How many times do you to the toilet on a flight (hours on board may vary this)? I try go before the flight a couple of times. Most of my flights have been pretty long haul and I’d go maybe 2-3 times in those times. Always feel so bad asking people to move as I usually choose window seats. In recent years and if flying solo I would book right at the back of flights on those big planes usually empty or just me haha 

Do you buy from the food/drink trolley? No, not sure if I’ve ever bought food on a flight? Been on 100+. However somethings telling me I’ve bought a snack on one of those low budget ones through Europe. 

What do you watch/play on a flight? If it’s got the full world then whatever’s on the movie channel, usually I listen to music though or try to sleep. 

Are you one of those soft cunts that reclines their seats? What's the best thing you've ever done to them soft cunts that recline their seats? I always move it back just a tiny bit. Have never gone all the way!

Are you a pilot? Captain underpants 

Do you pay attention to the safety briefing? Somewhat. It’s usually the same. 

Have you ever asked the cabin crew for their used socks/tights? They’ve asked for mine. 

What's the worst experience you've had on a flight? What's the most amount of turbulence you've experienced? Hmm, probably turbulence over India when I was little. Still remember the song I was listening too when the plan seemed to drop 100 metres. 

Probably one of those ones on those tiny runways in the Spanish islands or maybe it was the landing into India or Egypt. Honestly been on so many flights it all blends into one. 

Have you ever fallen asleep in bed and woken up on an aeroplane? I’ve fallen asleep on an airplane and woken up in bed.

Aeroplane or Airplane? Airplane 

Archived