27/02/2021 - Newcastle 1-1 Wolves
25/10/2020 - Wolves 1-1 Newcastle

Recent Form
Newcastle - LLLWW
Wolves - WLWWL 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-0 Chris Wood (Pen),  we deserved to win, the stupid off side rule,  earlier ruled out a deft finish from Wood who deserved to have 2.    Bruno Guimaraes was the class on the pitch,  no player came close to him.   We need to build around him,  adding Phillips is a good start. 

42 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

1-0 Chris Wood (Pen),  we deserved to win, the stupid off side rule,  earlier ruled out a deft finish from Wood who deserved to have 2.    Bruno Guimaraes was the class on the pitch,  no player came close to him.   We need to build around him,  adding Phillips is a good start. 

Fair play, I do like your optimism now you lot got a bit of wonga xD

46 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Fair play, I do like your optimism now you lot got a bit of wonga xD

I think we have more money than wonga.   i know people always say, but he will go to X, then why didn't Guimaraes go to Arsenal.   

if we pay what Leeds want he will go.

51 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I must admit I'm impressed with how Eddie Howe has seemingly learned from his last season at Bournemouth to create a side that's more solid in defence.

outside the spurs dud we have been rather tight at the back.  spurs scored more goals in one game than 11 games combined prior.

2 hours ago, Honey Honey said:

Wolves were poor. They didn't leave their own half until they went 1 down. We are almost there now. Probably safe but 4 more points should do it for certain.

Wolves are amongst the lowest scorers in the league.  Away from home any tram has a chance.  To be fair we probably should have scored 2 or 3.

13 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I think we have more money than wonga.   i know people always say, but he will go to X, then why didn't Guimaraes go to Arsenal.   

if we pay what Leeds want he will go.

We don't want to sell. He is Leeds born and bred, they would rather sell Raphinha and people like that before KP.

If he goes, and I'm not ignorant to that given how high his status in the game is now, I'm confident he won't be going to you. Someone bigger will snap him up and rightfully so.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

We don't want to sell. He is Leeds born and bred, they would rather sell Raphinha and people like that before KP.

If he goes, and I'm not ignorant to that given how high his status in the game is now, I'm confident he won't be going to you. Someone bigger will snap him up and rightfully so.

He has been linked to Villa as well.   Suppose he won't be going their to?

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-0 Wolves - Friday 8th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived