talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Newcastle 2-1 Leicester - Sunday 17th April, 2022

football forums

• Subscriber

Gray has spent the second half of the season in a constant cycle of niggly injuries and playing himself back in following said injuries. Like most of our squad to be honest. Lampard seems to see Calvert-Lewin as undroppable despite his poor form so with him and Richarlison starting in a front three it tends to come down to Gray or Gordon for the other wing and Gordon quite rightly gets the nod more often than not.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

How's this get it's own post and mine got moved into the other ramblings? Am I missing something. Or is it because we're so shit it doesn't warrant one 😂 

This is on TV. Yours wasn't. 

Nice to finally get one over Leicester,  it has been a dour few years against them.    The winner was sublime,  Targett could have let it roll out for a goal kick but he got it up to Willock who made a purposeful run forward to make that goal.   It wasn't pretty but winning ugly counts the same. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Sean the ginger 1 said:

Ours was on TV 📺. Was on Mine anyhow. 

😉.. 

Bit of a shit reason but OK. It's right anyhow I'm the only fan on here and up speaking to myself 

We used to have it on here that every game had a thread but plenty got no interest, yours is just in the 'other games' section.

Don't get me wrong, I actually do agree yours was the bigger of the two. Our game was terrible, a dead rubber for the most part, other than one lapse at the end it was as bad as predicted.

12 minutes ago, Dan said:

We used to have it on here that every game had a thread but plenty got no interest, yours is just in the 'other games' section.

Don't get me wrong, I actually do agree yours was the bigger of the two. Our game was terrible, a dead rubber for the most part, other than one lapse at the end it was as bad as predicted.

Pope won us the point today after cornet missed the pen to make it 2 nil. Southampton now Thursday. More unpredictable side in the league. Either really good or really poor. Nothing in between with them. 

Hope Liverpool smash Everton too 👍 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 2-1 Leicester - Sunday 17th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived