talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brentford 0-0 Tottenham - Saturday 23rd April, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Brentford_FC_crest.svg.png         VS      1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
02/12/2021 - Tottenham 2-0 Brentford
05/01/2021 - Tottenham 2-0 Brentford (EFL Cup)
25/09/2000 - Tottenham 2-0 Brentford (EFL Cup)

Recent Form
Brentford - WWWLW
Tottenham - LWWWW

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Kane now 4 games without a shot on target. 

His next opponent is us who he's scored the most against in his PL career so he's bound to make up for it then. I'm thinking a hattrick with about 7 shots on target. And that's just the first half. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Kane now 4 games without a shot on target. 

His next opponent is us who he's scored the most against in his PL career so he's bound to make up for it then. I'm thinking a hattrick with about 7 shots on target. And that's just the first half. 

In fairness it’s not every week he’ll have to face Pontus Jansson so he might grab a shot, maybe even a goal in the remaining games.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah but the other two best forwards in the history of football have helped him out! 

Haven't they? 🤔

I'd ask @Stortsbut he has hibernated since making such claims 🙄 

He qualified the statement by saying it was the best front three in the league since February and the stats did show that. That seems to have been missed at the time and since. I'm not sure why you and Mike decided to ignore that particular point. 

Ironically and amusingly so though, they've done fuck all since the claim was made which satisfies me for now xDxD 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

He qualified the statement by saying it was the best front three in the league since February and the stats did show that. That seems to have been missed at the time and since. I'm not sure why you and Mike decided to ignore that particular point. 

Ironically and amusingly so though, they've done fuck all since the claim was made which satisfies me for now xDxD 

He said it in March, which meant they were the best front 3 for about 6 weeks. Totally ignoring the fact that other players have been doing it for about 4 - 5 years lol

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

He said it in March, which meant they were the best front 3 for about 6 weeks. Totally ignoring the fact that other players have been doing it for about 4 - 5 years lol

That wasn't the point at the time though? I know he can troll at times but Kane/Son/Kulusevski were performing at the best, in terms of goal contributions at that time.

No one disputes how good others have been doing it for a few seasons so not sure why that's brought into the conversation.

• The title was changed to Brentford 0-0 Tottenham - Saturday 23rd April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
Just now, Stan said:

That wasn't the point at the time though? I know he can troll at times but Kane/Son/Kulusevski were performing at the best, in terms of goal contributions at that time.

No one disputes how good others have been doing it for a few seasons so not sure why that's brought into the conversation.

I actually said that their front three were quality but that I'd rather have ours. He said and I quote ... "you can keep them.. we have the best front three in the league:

Pretty outlandish perspective when going on a 6 week stint I'd say.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I actually said that their front three were quality but that I'd rather have ours. He said and I quote ... "you can keep them.. we have the best front three in the league:

Pretty outlandish perspective when going on a 6 week stint I'd say.

I'd rather have yours, too.

I think it was after that quote he brought up the stats.

Archived