talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 3-0 Brentford - Monday 2nd May, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 20.00

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png        VS     1200px-Brentford_FC_crest.svg.png

Last Meetings
19/01/2022 - Brentford 1-3 Man Utd

Recent Form
Man Utd - DLLWL
Brentford - DWWWL

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine Utd will be up for this after Frank’s words were manipulated last time round about Sancho to pretend he was slagging Sancho off for going to a funeral.

Without that I’d say we’d have a decent chance at winning this game but I feel like there will be some individual brilliance on show from United to win it.

• Administrator

Not a bad game to watch. Brentford could be a bit more clinical and thorough in final third. Man Utd playing some neat stuff and regularly looking to get in behind. 

I need to see that again to work out if Henry deliberately played Ronaldo offside as he’s one of the fastest players on the pitch, if he did fair play. If he didn’t then thank fuck.

We’re in a slumber zone, sometimes sharp and at it, sometimes clumsy and half asleep. We need to be more dominant in possession, much more aggressive with it.

Toney isn’t really getting into the game and Mbeumo shouldn’t be getting the ball deep as he inevitably loses it, but his pace is so dangerous when he gets behind their line.

Mads Bech doing all he can given both Zanka and Pinnock are injured, but he’s got his work cut out trying to keep Ronaldo and Elanga at bay.

Honestly don’t know what Henry was trying to do there. He’s struggled tonight, we just look knackered and as if we played a game midweek.

Need big changes now or it’s game over.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Danny said:

Honestly don’t know what Henry was trying to do there. He’s struggled tonight, we just look knackered and as if we played a game midweek.

Need big changes now or it’s game over.

Yeah he's had a shocker of a game. 

“This club has been disastrously run! We need to make our feelings known and bring attention to the neglect that our owners have shown!”

*superstar signing Ronaldo scores two goals*

”SIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUU”

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah he's had a shocker of a game. 

Wouldn’t say shocker, he’s had the right idea all game just his execution hasn’t been up to scratch. That’s been the story of this game for us, the intention has been right and the desire to win has been right, but the execution has been wrong all game. As I type this Toney falls over as he gets an easy 1 v 1 with de Gea.

It doesn’t help that we’ve consistently held such a high line that at times could have done with dropping and then been done in transition. United haven’t even played that well or created many chances, but theyve been clinical in transition and their pace is going to get round Jansson and Mads Bech all day long.

Bet united wish they could play Brentford every week. Apart from a couple of chances Brentford was never in that game. 

Shame mata isn't 10 years younger.... I see lingard brother is bitching and moaning about his treatment at United. 😂 What a 🛎 🔚. He's been given loads of chances and done nothing. Had 1 good season that's it 

• The title was changed to Man Utd 3-0 Brentford - Monday 2nd May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived