talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Would you want 8 hours of solid sleep every night of your life without waking for the toilet or being woken up by any noise or something like that?

football forum

9 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

What if there was a friends or family emergency?? Would you sleep through a phone ringing?? 

@Toinho has not really thought this through properly has he.... clearly just posted this up hoping for likes

Have I said I agreed with this? No. Likes? Couldn’t care less. Where’s your sense of fun gone?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah, this would make you extra vulnerable to someone breaking into your house and raping you. Also you'd shit yourself in bed probably if you're not getting up to go to the toilet.

Better to be able to wake up like a normal person if anything happens.

Agree with the first bit. However I’m a bit concerned about the shitting bit. How often you getting up during the night for a poo???

15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Should be more like us people that don't need sleep... that would never have happened... B|

haha. Tbh these topics have brought up some important and interesting things.

3 hours ago, Toinho said:

Agree with the first bit. However I’m a bit concerned about the shitting bit. How often you getting up during the night for a poo???

Not often but sometimes I wake up at 3 am with a sharp stinging pain in my tummy and need to run off to shit in the middle of the night.

I’d probably kill myself if I woke up having one of those shits in the bed

Archived