talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Casemiro Joins Man Utd

On 21/08/2022 at 13:10, Devil said:

It's definitely not a disgrace. 

I can't speak for the away area but my old season ticket was in the quadrant directly opposite the away section and whilst the concourse area was small it is no different to 90% of stadiums I've visited. 

It's clearly not going to be of the standard of the newer stadiums but to label it a disgrace is simply not true. 

Gary Neville goes to Old Trafford all the time.. he said its rotting. He says it's up there with the worst stadiums around. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Gary Neville goes to Old Trafford all the time.. he said its rotting. He says it's up there with the worst stadiums around. 

He's trying to drum up unrest within the fans with the Glazers, it is in need of a revamp granted but its far from the worst. 

I also don't think he's said its one of the worst around either. He defo thinks it needs a revamp, but that's obvious to everyone. 

13 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

To be fair, that dickhead loves hyperbole. Typical pundit.

16 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I've always said that place is a shithole.

Glad to hear people are coming on board with it.

Archived