• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [21. Spieltag] - 17th - 19th February 2023

football forum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

Finally, the match is over... One of the worst performances this season, just couldn't get anything work today. Oh well, it's Bochum next week, a must win.

Yea, speaks volumes if you lose, and your best player was still your goalkeeper. 😅

• Subscriber

I don't know what it is about Gladbach man, long before Sommer's legendary performance earlier this season we just cannot beat them man.

All that aside that's never a foul in a million years. What an awful call. Upa did so well even with Plea cutting back across him to try and draw contact and there still wasn't any. What a crime of a dive and a call.

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

I don't know what it is about Gladbach man, long before Sommer's legendary performance earlier this season we just cannot beat them man.

All that aside that's never a foul in a million years. What an awful call. Upa did so well even with Plea cutting back across him to try and draw contact and there still wasn't any. What a crime of a dive and a call.

l8aYnxo.jpg

:ph34r:

For me, it was difficult to see if there was an actual touch. It was at high speed, so a slight touch would be enough to bring someone out of balance and down. It could be that Upamecano hit Plea in the calf, just slightly, but enough. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Tommy said:

l8aYnxo.jpg

:ph34r:

For me, it was difficult to see if there was an actual touch. It was at high speed, so a slight touch would be enough to bring someone out of balance and down. It could be that Upamecano hit Plea in the calf, just slightly, but enough. 

Thats what I was looking for but it didnt seem like there was any touch on his legs at least from the replays. VAR are cowards too. A slight touch would be harsh anyways imo Plea cuts back accross Upa which for me sells the bullshit hes trying to bring on the contact. Anyways it is what it is I suppose.

In the bad old days, when I started watching football, such things happened every once in a while, nowadays such occurences are fortunately seldom.

http://www.kicker.de/vier-schwerverletzte-bei-angriff-auf-schalke-fans-938277/artikel

Hope, those injured make a quick and full recovery, and those criminals are caught and convicted.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

In the bad old days, when I started watching football, such things happened every once in a while, nowadays such occurences are fortunately seldom.

http://www.kicker.de/vier-schwerverletzte-bei-angriff-auf-schalke-fans-938277/artikel

Hope, those injured make a quick and full recovery, and those criminals are caught and convicted.

What a bunch of idiots.

Aaaand it's 2:0. Adeyemi with a great sprint on the left wing, crosses it perfectly to Malen who converts it. Looks like Adeyemi injured himself in that scene though. He was already grabbing the back of his thigh, but still managed to get that cross in. Looks like he has to come off though. Huge blow for Dortmund now that he was in such fine form. 

On 18/02/2023 at 14:51, Viva la FCB said:

I agree with you that I didn't think it was a foul. That being said no one feels sorry for Bayern, and certainly not for Upemecano who has demonstrated time and again that he is a clumsy fuck of a defender. How he continues to get playing time with all the talent on that squad is beyond me.

On 19/02/2023 at 11:37, Stan said:

Shame Union couldn't get the win :(. Golden chance to go top after Bayern's result.

That's a game they should be winning, especially at home. Schalke now have four consecutive 0-0 draws and have become hard to beat. Surely they can't save themselves?

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Coma said:

That's a game they should be winning, especially at home. Schalke now have four consecutive 0-0 draws and have become hard to beat. Surely they can't save themselves?

It'd be one hell of a recovery if they managed to get themselves safe. Next couple of games are big! Against Stuttgart & Bochum. Two wins there puts them into a much more positive position instead of being cut adrift if they were to lose them.

Scoring goals the glaring issue though. Only 14 goals all season, and 0-0s will only get them so far.

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Scoring goals the glaring issue though. Only 14 goals all season, and 0-0s will only get them so far.

True but the bottom of the table is weak af. And there's still the Hertha factor. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Coma said:

I agree with you that I didn't think it was a foul. That being said no one feels sorry for Bayern, and certainly not for Upemecano who has demonstrated time and again that he is a clumsy fuck of a defender. How he continues to get playing time with all the talent on that squad is beyond me.

BUT THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT WORSE HE PLAYED IT SO WELL xD

All that aside hes actually been really good this season. Even in the World Cup I thought he was excellent.. bit shaky against England but that was it.

10 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

BUT THIS IS WHAT MAKES IT WORSE HE PLAYED IT SO WELL xD

All that aside hes actually been really good this season. Even in the World Cup I thought he was excellent.. bit shaky against England but that was it.

I do see the irony 😅 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived