• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Antonio Cassano Retires (or not?)

Recommended Posts

1584.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&

He had just joined Hellas Verona but he suddenly decided that now it's time to be more dedicated to his family so at the age of 35 he retires and apologizes at the same time to the president and the supporters of Hellas Verona.

Such a charismatic player and strong personality. He will be missed in Italian Football. 

Edited by Dalmore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Known as "El gordo" in Spain (Ronaldo also had that nick in his Madrid days)... Very talented player but practically threw away what could've been an amazing career. He even admits this although he sorted himself slightly toward the end of his career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for are you sure gif

isn't this the 2nd time this week xD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idiot. He signed with Verona, hours later said he was retiring, he then decided against it and now he changed his mind again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Known as "El gordo" in Spain (Ronaldo also had that nick in his Madrid days)... Very talented player but practically threw away what could've been an amazing career. He even admits this although he sorted himself slightly toward the end of his career. 

I think he knew when he was screwing up his career and still couldn't give a fuck. I loved his troublesome character and all of his outrageous choices. Like I said, he will be missed.

 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Image result for are you sure gif

isn't this the 2nd time this week xD?

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Idiot. He signed with Verona, hours later said he was retiring, he then decided against it and now he changed his mind again.

 

He trully is a player full of surprises. I will miss all of his pranks and fights. :'(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody loved him and Pizzini at Sampdoria. Should have never left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Bloody loved him and Pizzano at Sampdoria. Should have never left. 

You mean Pazzini? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

You mean Pazzini? xD

Yeah that's my bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement