• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ryan Gravenberch - Midfielder Moves to Liverpool

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very pleased. Seemed to be our priority target at the start of the summer, until Bayern decided he wasn’t going. 

Gives us tomorrow to try and get a CB through the door, if that is even the plan. Who knows? 

11 minutes ago, Rick said:

Very pleased. Seemed to be our priority target at the start of the summer, until Bayern decided he wasn’t going. 

Gives us tomorrow to try and get a CB through the door, if that is even the plan. Who knows? 

We were linked with some CB from... some Spanish club, I forget which one. But I have serious doubts that we get a CB. Does seem like we've been interested in Gravenberch most of the summer - he's been one of those names that we'd been linked with consistently, so glad to see it finally get done. Rumour is we want to use him in the same way we used Gini. If he can come to anywhere near as good as Gini, he'll be an important player for us.

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I think we've had a good window. Midfield definitely upgraded. Don't see a CB coming in unless one goes out. I'm sure they said Endo can cover there as well anyway

Definitely been a good window for us, the players brought in look like they are going to be very good for us. 

@Eco Did he play CB much for Stuttgart, how was he there? 

40 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I think we've had a good window. Midfield definitely upgraded. Don't see a CB coming in unless one goes out. I'm sure they said Endo can cover there as well anyway

I think Endo's a bit short to play at CB? He's meant to be great in the air.

29 minutes ago, Rick said:

Definitely been a good window for us, the players brought in look like they are going to be very good for us. 

@Eco Did he play CB much for Stuttgart, how was he there? 

I think you mean to tag @Coma

20 minutes ago, Rick said:

Taking a while to announce this one. Had his medical this morning, did he not? 

Might be in the balance with Bayern's replacement signing falling through tbh. Gonna be one of those ones where we have to wait and see whether it goes through.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Might be in the balance with Bayern's replacement signing falling through tbh. Gonna be one of those ones where we have to wait and see whether it goes through.

The Palinha deal has fell through? Christ

• Subscriber

I'm not too arsed. He cried all season about playing time but look who was ahead of him? At the time Goretzka and Sabitzer and arguably Musiala played in the middle a few times as well. Now we sell Sabz but bring in Laimer. I don't know what to think, in the limited time he got he didn't show alot. At the end of the day whatever he amounts to it wasn't going to happen in Munich so I'll be happy to make a profit on him after one season and barely seeing him.

• The title was changed to Ryan Gravenberch - Midfielder Moves to Liverpool