talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gaming - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber

Playing TLOU 1 PS5 version, probably about half way through I think maybe a little more at this point. Games still great, the ps5 redo looks amazing and a the few QOL updates Ive noticed seem great. The AI is definitely more like the 2nd game as well, feels better on that end. 

15 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Playing TLOU 1 PS5 version, probably about half way through I think maybe a little more at this point. Games still great, the ps5 redo looks amazing and a the few QOL updates Ive noticed seem great. The AI is definitely more like the 2nd game as well, feels better on that end. 

Is this the first time you're playing it?

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Whats the definitivie edition difference? Ive played the first two, those are the only Mafia games that exist :ph34r:

@nudge 

I think it's a collection of 3 mafia games. But it's on PS4 which I have. Was hoping it was out on PS5, a remake of all 3.

5 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Negative ghost rider. We've talked many a times about these games xD it is the first time Ive played it in years though.

First time I played it was so crazy. Leaves you emotional at the end. Never been so upset since Goose was killed in Topgun.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, MUFC said:

According to this site there are 3, just scroll down. Unless I've got mixed up.

https://mafiagame.com/mafia/

Mafia 3 is so bad that @Viva la FCB refuses to accept its existence... It's been somewhat of a running gag on the forum xD 

Mafia 1 & 2 are both great, one of my all time favourite games. I think Definite Edition is now on sale on Steam, definitely go for it.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Mafia 3 is so bad that @Viva la FCB refuses to accept its existence... It's been somewhat of a running gag on the forum xD 

Mafia 1 & 2 are both great, one of my all time favourite games. I think Definite Edition is now on sale on Steam, definitely go for it.

Yeah in all seriousness I loved the first two.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, MUFC said:

First time I played it was so crazy. Leaves you emotional at the end. Never been so upset since Goose was killed in Topgun.

Since you're talking PS5 Id recommend getting the PS5 version if you have the urge to play it again. Dont pay full price but its definitely worth it. 

31 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Since you're talking PS5 Id recommend getting the PS5 version if you have the urge to play it again. Dont pay full price but its definitely worth it. 

Which games? Last of us or mafia 1, 2 and 3 😂

32 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Has Mafia actually been remade for PS5? I have no idea tbh xD

TLOU though honestly they put in a fucktonne of work to redo it, its not just visual updates.

Don't think it is out on PS5 - Oh Joel,

What kind of work on the PS5 version? - Oh Elle,

Is the game or story different is any way? - Oh Tommy,

I've played the remastered version on PS4 - Oh Nudge.

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, MUFC said:

They went a few steps further then just a graphics update - although that looks amazing too. They actually redid the AI so their no longer derpy, they actually flank you in groups much like the 2nd game, the ai is just smarter in general. Theres lots of quality of life updates to movements and scrounging and whatnot, they cleaned up alot of the cutscenes as well which look amazing. overall story is naturally the same and untouched, even the amount of mobs/ai's are supposedly untouched. Very much the same game just way more polished if you ever have plans to play it again Id recommend.

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, MUFC said:

You ok? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

@Viva la FCB, I would be tempted to give it another play through on PS5, but I can't justify the price in all honesty for what is basically a PS3 game with refined controls from TLOU2 and better graphics (a quick check on Hot UK Deals showed the cheapest at £40).

That and Like a Dragon: Ishin is eating away my time at present.

Edited by Bluebird Hewitt

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

@Viva la FCB, I would be tempted to give it another play through on PS5, but I can't justify the price in all honesty for what is basically a PS3 game with refined controls from TLOU2 and better graphics (a quick check on Hot UK Deals showed the cheapest at £40).

That and Like a Dragon: Ishin is eating away my time at present.

Yeah I agree. Even as a massvie fan of the games and series I still said I wouldnt pay full price for it. I bought it used for nearly half price basically and I could justify that while owning the PS4 remastered version but I wouldnt pay anymore tbh. 

• 3 weeks later...