The better place to talk football.

Indian Curries or Thai Curries?

football forum

Indian Curries or Thai Curries?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Thats a toughie. If I had to choose my favourite is probably korma. My fiancee is lactose though so we make more Thai curries and use coconut milk as a base for most at home. 

You could do a coconut-based gravy for seafood too. That to me is almost peak cooking on our side of pond, the fish/seafood really just takes in all the flavors.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

You could do a coconut-based gravy for seafood too. That to me is almost peak cooking on our side of pond, the fish/seafood really just takes in all the flavors.

I dont do most of the cooking so I will pass on this idea... it sounds delicious. The extent of my curry cooking is using a paste xD

A thai green curry goes well,   or a korma due to my body not handling masala like it used to. 

Green Thai Curry with Vegetables

This is a very hard one to choose between.   I have found that Asian is better for date night but a night in with mutton korma and naan bread is a sure fire win. 

I love both to be fair but I'd take a Thai curry ahead of an Indian. I love how they are so flavoursome yet so light. Indian suits me more for a lads night or when I've had a few beers.

We have a family tradition that we always do every year, boxing day curry at the local Indian. It really suits the period due to alcohol intake.