talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 2 (Group E) - Tuesday 26th September, 2017

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 6666 said:

You still have to expect Liverpool to go through. 6 points against Maribor incoming in Liverpool's next 2 games.

If Maribor have any sense they will still 11 men in their own box, and then we're fucked. I don't have confidence in this team to win unless it's against a team that are going to play open football. Things are not good for us, everybody is slowly figuring out the perfect way to stop our attack. 

Klopp says again that we are unlucky. I'm getting fucking sick of hearing that. We had 16 shots to their 2, and it ended 1-1...thats not luck, that's just being fucking shite. Between our defence and goalkeepers fucking things up and Klopp having no plan B, I'm starting to lower all expectations of us this season.

• Administrator

alleged racist abuse to Liverpool winger in UEFA Youth League match

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41426009

Liverpool have complained to Uefa about alleged racist abuse directed at winger Bobby Adekanye during Tuesday's Uefa Youth League match at Spartak Moscow.

The alleged abuse at the Spartak Academy occurred when the 18-year-old came on as a 58th minute substitute.

Uefa told BBC Sport it is awaiting additional reports.

Spartak also face three charges for incidents involving fans during the 1-1 draw in their Champions League game against Liverpool later that day.

They are for illicit banners and chants, setting off fireworks and blocking stairways.

These charges will be dealt with by Uefa's control, ethics and disciplinary body on 19 October.

Spartak were fined 60,000 euros (£52,664) for a firework incident during their match at Maribor earlier this month. They have also been banned from selling tickets to their fans for the match in Sevilla on 1 November.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived