Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Taboo


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

That was hands down my favourite moment in the cell!

I was reading Hardy's interview recently and he had no doubt that it was going to be renewed. Either Hardy or Steven Knight i think had mentioned the story has a 3 season arc for where they want to go.

Edited by Viva la FCB
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, nudge said:

Good news: Season 2 is officially confirmed and is happening.

Bad news: Filming starts late 2019 or early 2020 only :( 

What? I thought they were shooting already. I was waiting for the release date :(

 

But I guess that's what happens if you have an A-List actor in a TV series. It was the same with Cumberbatch and Sherlock. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What? I thought they were shooting already. I was waiting for the release date :(

 

But I guess that's what happens if you have an A-List actor in a TV series. It was the same with Cumberbatch and Sherlock. 

Yes, Steven Knight confirmed yesterday that writing is "almost completed" and that it will hopefully go into production in late 2019 or early 2020 :( He also confirmed that the show is expected to last 3 seasons.

I'll have to rewatch Season 1 at some point as the wait is just too long...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, nudge said:

ae152383ad21de2890107521ae28df72.gif

Seriously, wtf. Over 4 years and counting, and he's focusing on the stupid Venom franchise instead??? Not cool Tom, not cool.

Big bucks in super hero films though.

Especially Disney owned ones.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Big bucks in super hero films though.

Especially Disney owned ones.

Yeah, then he probably shouldn't be waffling about how the Season 2 of Taboo is "so important" to him 🙄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, then he probably shouldn't be waffling about how the Season 2 of Taboo is "so important" to him 🙄

He's just trying to keep all of his fans happy xD

It's better than him saying "fuck Taboo, I'm not doing that shit ever again" - at least he's keeping the door pretty open.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's just trying to keep all of his fans happy xD

It's better than him saying "fuck Taboo, I'm not doing that shit ever again" - at least he's keeping the door pretty open.

Nah, I personally would prefer the 2nd option, as then I at least know what to expect. I don't like false hope, it's very detrimental xD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...