• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Matchday Discussion

football forum

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Kicked myself for not putting Schindler in and he scored a header only to realize he nullified himself with a red. Biggest miss for me this weekend was not putting Wijnaldum in to get the points but I'll live with it.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Kicked myself for not putting Schindler in and he scored a header only to realize he nullified himself with a red. Biggest miss for me this weekend was not putting Wijnaldum in to get the points but I'll live with it.

Schindler didn't score?

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Stan said:

fuck. Whoever Kippax Warriors are, they're gonna beat me by 4 points thanks to Vokes coming in for Walcott :40_rage:

He didn’t start him fella 

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

i know. But because Walcott didn't play, Vokes will come in for him. 

Doesn’t work like that fella. Once you hit the cut off point; doesn’t matter who you’ve picked. That’s your team for the weekend 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Batard said:

Doesn’t work like that fella. Once you hit the cut off point; doesn’t matter who you’ve picked. That’s your team for the weekend 

Dammit got my hopes up too.

Wait it does because Schindler got auto-subbed with Trippier for me :(

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Batard said:

does :) 

https://draft.premierleague.com/help

Your substitutes provide cover for unforeseen events like injuries and postponements by automatically replacing starting players who don"t play in a Gameweek.

Based on the priorities you assign, automatic substitutions are processed at the end of the Gameweek as follows:

• If your Goalkeeper plays 0 minutes in the Gameweek, he will be substituted by your replacement Goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.
  • If any of your outfield players play 0 minutes in the Gameweek, they will be substituted by the highest priority outfield substitute who played in the Gameweek and doesn't break the formation rules (eg. If your starting team has 3 defenders, a defender can only be replaced by another defender).

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Shit, no you're right. I was just digging deeper. I didn't realise there was an auto sub :$

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived