talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fantasy Premier League Draft - Matchday Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Stan said:

i imagine there's a lot of people screwed over with the omission of some players tonight.

No Sane, Hazard, Salah, Coutinho, Azpilicueta, Silva in any starting line-up. Sane out of City's squad altogether. 

Had a great night last night points-wise!

Just need De Bruyne, Tarkowski, Zanka and Gabbiadini (if he comes on) to consolidate it and not let @JOSHBRFC back in to it!

No Sane?! For the love of GOD! Oh wait ... he's done nothing for me anyway ... xD

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Batard said:

@Kitchen Sales I think you might have the beating of me in this fixture, Rudiger is on course for 13 point haul which with other results as they currently are would edge you ahead. Gaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm on 36 you are on 47. Coutinho didn't play, neither did any of my outfield subs, so unless it allows me to play 2 goalkeepers I will have played this whole game with 10 men 

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I'm on 36 you are on 47. Coutinho didn't play, neither did any of my outfield subs, so unless it allows me to play 2 goalkeepers I will have played this whole game with 10 men 

Showing as 41-33 on mine. Looks like I just squeaked it. 

@Stan you had an absolute stormer! 4 players essentially doing the business for you 

• Administrator
Just now, Batard said:

Showing as 41-33 on mine. Looks like I just squeaked it. 

@Stan you had an absolute stormer! 4 players essentially doing the business for you 

good fucking job too. With Rooney doing bits for Josh but thankfully those players did good. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Batard said:

Waiting for confirmation, but currently 42-42 between @Dickie & @Teso dos Bichos

by the looks of it, Teso will go up to 46 as all his subs will come in. Plus King and Jesus may get bonuses.

Having said that, Ramsey, Mustafi and Kante may get bonus points for Dickie so could still end level or he might just pip it!

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

10 point lead but if KDB has a few assists you will come out on top. Could be my first defeat

will be 8 point difference as eventually Ritchie will come in for Mkhitaryan who didn't play.

• This topic was unpinned and locked

Archived