talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What TV Series Are You Watching?

football forum

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Tbh I'm extremely disappointed @Tommy didn't react to this ☹️

It's been 30 minutes! 

Mr. Robot was one of those shows where I watched the first season and then forgot to continue. Then I gave it another go and I was absolutely mesmerized. Brilliant stuff, so many twists and turns and reveleations. Rami Malek is absolutely brilliant in this. One of the best acting I have ever witnessed in any series ever. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It's been 30 minutes! 

Mr. Robot was one of those shows where I watched the first season and then forgot to continue. Then I gave it another go and I was absolutely mesmerized. Brilliant stuff, so many twists and turns and reveleations. Rami Malek is absolutely brilliant in this. One of the best acting I have ever witnessed in any series ever. 

Yeah it was similar for me as well, I remember watching the first few episodes when it first came out, but then completely forgot about it somehow until you posted about watching it 😂 and since I don't have any other shows to watch, I thought I'd give it a go... 😎

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah it was similar for me as well, I remember watching the first few episodes when it first came out, but then completely forgot about it somehow until you posted about watching it 😂 and since I don't have any other shows to watch, I thought I'd give it a go... 😎

Stick with it, you won't regret it. So many reveals that'll leave you speechless. Now I'll re-watch multiple scenes on youtube. 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Stick with it, you won't regret it. So many reveals that'll leave you speechless. Now I'll re-watch multiple scenes on youtube. 

I spent almost three episodes wondering whom does that Mr. Robot guy remind me of.

Finally, it clicked.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/fb4df2a1bb68a007b10fa0bde93c966a5f33eaf3/0_16_5472_3283/master/5472.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=187613518332d59106599be7b0a93132

😂

Just now, nudge said:

See, they even share the first name! 🤓😂

I was surprised that the Mr. Robot guy was played by Christian Slater. He was one of those heart-throbs of the 90's and then vanished. Mr. Robot was a great comeback for him! 

I'm just re-watching the Mr. Robot finale. You're in for a treat. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I was surprised that the Mr. Robot guy was played by Christian Slater. He was one of those heart-throbs of the 90's and then vanished. Mr. Robot was a great comeback for him! 

I'm just re-watching the Mr. Robot finale. You're in for a treat. 

Well no wonder, he was obviously busy as a team principal.

In all seriousness though, he's one of those actors whose face is very familiar, but I couldn't tell their name or their previous roles... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Well no wonder, he was obviously busy as a team principal.

In all seriousness though, he's one of those actors whose face is very familiar, but I couldn't tell their name or their previous roles... 

Please keep me posted of what you think of it. As I said, I'm just re-watching the finale, and it's blowing my mind all over again. 😅

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Please keep me posted of what you think of it. As I said, I'm just re-watching the finale, and it's blowing my mind all over again. 😅

Will do! Granted, it will likely take me ages to get through all 4 seasons, but I'll do my best! 💪

• Upvote 1

On 23/07/2021 at 13:09, nudge said:

:D

Shocked that the actress who plays Asa is 32 years old. I thought she was like 17 or something. Also I assumed that she's supposed to be the younger sister wtf. 

• Wow 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Shocked that the actress who plays Asa is 32 years old. I thought she was like 17 or something. Also I assumed that she's supposed to be the younger sister wtf. 

Didn't know that!

On 07/07/2021 at 18:48, Cicero said:

Finished season 2. More enjoyable than the first. 
7.5/10

Season 1 - 6.5/10

Season 2 - 7.5/10

Season 3 - 8/10

Finished season 3 and now 2 episodes in season 4 of The Wire and I can safely say the show is picking up rapidly now. I can now see why it is so critically acclaimed. 

@

• Subscriber
On 26/07/2021 at 01:34, Tommy said:

All that junkie shit and hallucinations in episode 4 is doing my head in.

7 hours ago, nudge said:

All that junkie shit and hallucinations in episode 4 is doing my head in.

I think that's kind of the point that we suffer with him. 😬 He/it gets better. 😅

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Katla is so captivating. Going to watch the last episode tonight. Also fuck happy clone Grima. Depressed gritty Grima is best Grima. 👊

Glad you like it. I think it's a pretty unique plot, and the Scandinavian grittiness makes for a very fitting atmosphere. Really looking forward to Season 2!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, nudge said:

Glad you like it. I think it's a pretty unique plot, and the Scandinavian grittiness makes for a very fitting atmosphere. Really looking forward to Season 2!

I wasn't sure if I'd like it when I read about it, but 10 minutes in and I was hooked. It really has a special atmosphere with the grittiness. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I wasn't sure if I'd like it when I read about it, but 10 minutes in and I was hooked. It really has a special atmosphere with the grittiness. 

I almost missed out on quite a few shows that are now my favourites because I thought the description/plot summary was shite 😂 so I kinda ignore it now.