• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  

Ederson or Alisson?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is Brazil's Best Goalkeeper?

    • Ederson
      2
    • Alisson
      3


Recommended Posts

Should've put a third option of too close to call mate.  It's very difficult although probably due to the status the Premier League has I'd be more inclined to say Ederson. Although I've seen Alisson Becker have some incredible performances as a keeper and one sticks out in my mind which was Atlético Madrid away to Roma this season. He was basically a granite wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on the need of the team. Ederson if they expect to dominate possession, Alisson if they plan to concede possession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

Alisson has been good for Roma but for Brazil he's looked highly insecure and plays it too safe. Never kicks it out and hasn't been that commanding. Ederson to me is the clear starter for Brazil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alisson is the most outstanding goalkeeper in football at the moment. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Alisson is the most outstanding goalkeeper in football at the moment. 

This. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/03/2018 at 19:01, The Palace Fan said:

Who is the better Goalkeeper?

Alisson. In my opinion, he is a better shot-stopper than Ederson and this is to me, along with the command of aerial game, the most important thing when evaluating goalkeepers. 

In Tite and in Taffarel´s mind there are no doubts, Alisson will be the starter. They trust him and share the same "gaúcho" background, they´re all from Rio Grande do Sul and played/coached at Inter.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
2 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Alisson. In my opinion, he is a better shot-stopper than Ederson and this is to me, along with the command of aerial game, the most important thing when evaluating goalkeepers. 

In Tite and in Taffarel´s mind there are no doubts, Alisson will be the starter. They trust him and share the same "gaúcho" background, they´re all from Rio Grande do Sul and played/coached at Inter.

A Brazilian who rates Alisson. Interesting, here in Peru very few rate him. How is it in Brazil?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue said:

A Brazilian who rates Alisson. Interesting, here in Peru very few rate him. How is it in Brazil?

Most people rate Alisson very highly, especially after this season at Roma. Also the ladies love him. xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement