The better place to talk football.

Asian Cup 2019

football forum

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Azeem said:

Don't know anything about how easy is it to travel to UAE but this tournament has been organised poorly. Plenty of Indian, Filipino Thai etc diaspora in UAE yet empty stadiums in their matches also Arab teams should get decent crowd.

They're too busy being abused by their employers to attend a football match.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Azeem said:

Maybe the prices are too high 

To be fair it seems that the tickets are fairly cheap:

To make tickets accessible for everyone, they have been priced extremely reasonably. AFC Asian Cup 2019 tickets will be available in three categories as follows:

Group stage and Round of 16

Category 1: 37.5 – 75 AED

Category 2: 25 – 50 AED

Category 3: 12.5 – 25 AED

Quarterfinals and Semifinals

Category 1: 150 AED

Category 2: 75 AED

Category 3: 50 AED

Final

Category 1: 300 AED

Category 2: 150 AED

Category 3: 75 AED

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/football/asian-football/afc-asian-cup/1000424/afc-asian-cup-2019-how-and-where-to-buy-tickets-online/

• Subscriber

Iran won't lose this one and you get the feeling there will be more goals as well. I agree that they shouldn't be fouling as much and play a more controlled match here. At three goals up there is no need to still be playing gung-ho football.

Iran have been brilliant. Their high pressure game isn't allowing Yemen any time on the ball. Not only that but they are passing the ball around with class. Taremi is a bloody tank. What a player.

Aw fuck I missed it, but good to see Team Melli win. I feel a bit bad for Yemen, because they're already victims of that US-Saudi v Iran proxy war and now Iran's shat upon their football team as well. But at the same time, big win.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Aw fuck I missed it, but good to see Team Melli win. I feel a bit bad for Yemen, because they're already victims of that US-Saudi v Iran proxy war and now Iran's shat upon their football team as well. But at the same time, big win.

Ha ha you don't like international football bit you like the Asia cup? :D

Archived