The better place to talk football.

Adopt A Club! 2018/19 Season

football forum

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

You been to Craven Cottage then?

Only the outside. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

I genuinely thought @Eco's Adopt-a-Club was Portsmouth xDxD 

Ha, nope, it was Bournemouth. Portsmouth has been one of those teams I have liked in England, along with about 32 others. 

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

For some bizarre reason he rebelled against this thread and picked about 62 teams to follow instead xD

Just 1 in France, and 1 in England. n00b. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm sorry but I just really can't be arsed making an effort with Mainz xD. I'm already meant to have a second club in Cambridge United and my efforts to keep in touch with what's going on with them is already shambolic.

I have time for only 2, maybe 3 teams. 

Atlanta United are easy because my wife cares about them, they are local, and their on TV in the afternoons here. I have really enjoy following Portsmouth which I used to do when they were in the EPL, but it was always hard to keep up without being able to watch them. However, now with iFollow, I can watch their matches and I absolutely love it. 

Inter, for me, are nice when they are on. But that Italian politics, league, and culture has really rubbed me the wrong way and so it's hard to really put a shit ton of effort into them. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

At the end of the season questionnaires shall be sent out on your adopted clubs. Less than 80% correct is a fail and shall result in your forum profile being deleted. 

Only by spending a full week in the same room as @Stan shall get these privileges back. 

In short, you're in too deep. 

xD That fucking avi is class

• Subscriber

Well tbh I have been following them (Torino FC) but I think with the matchups they had to start the season its going to be a wonder if the get away with any points in the first two games. The first one is done just waiting on the second to get over with so that the season can actually start for them.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

At the end of the season questionnaires shall be sent out on your adopted clubs. Less than 80% correct is a fail and shall result in your forum profile being deleted. 

Only by spending a full week in the same room as @Stan shall get these privileges back. 

In short, you're in too deep. 

Yeah i would never recommend this to anyone. Ever.

• 3 months later...

Hi @Cannabis

After deep consideration, I have come to the conclusion that I would like to request a transfer away from Villarreal in the upcoming January transfer window. 

I have come to this difficult decision based upon two reasons. Firstly, the lack of visible game time (I do not own Eleven Sports) has provided a contributing factor in my decision. I feel that, unable to watch the Yellow Submarine live, I cannot fully connect with the club. 

Also, I believe there is too much of a language barrier for me to battle with to follow Villarreal as I should be doing. 

Therefore, I have come to the difficult decision of formally requesting a transfer from Villarreal, after discussing my feelings with family. 

I hope this can be granted within the January transfer window. 

Kind Regards 

Smiley Culture 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived