• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Trivia Thread

football forum

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Azeem said:

Hashashins were a medieval organinaztion of secret killers in Middle East who are the forebears of the Assassins. They originated in ?

A. Egypt

B. Persia

C. Turkey

D. Arabia 

Egypt

Captain Frank went to the hardware store to make a purchase for his house. He asked the clerk, "How much will one cost?" The clerk thought for a moment and said, "Three dollars." Captain Frank, wh looked a little puzzled said, "Well then, how much will twelve cost?" "Six dollars," replied the clerk. Captain Frank scratched his head and said, "If I were to purchase two hundred, how much would that cost?" "That," said the clerk, "will cost you nine dollars." What was Captain Frank buying?

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

@Harry got it right

Constantinople the city that has had many names but right now known as Istanbul.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnKDnwrMhscGKh7lE7ims

Wow. Why would Napoleon prioritise that over Paris? Surely he'd have seen Paris as the heart of the world.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Wow. Why would Napoleon prioritise that over Paris? Surely he'd have seen Paris as the heart of the world.

Look at its geographical and historical importance, at the crossroads of Europe and Asia and it's the heart of Eurasia. There is another saying that if you control Eurasia you control the World. 

• 6 months later...
39 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

South Sudan. I only know this because it’s next to DR Congo which has been my favourite country since the days of FIFA RTWC98 xD

You sure there's nothing newer than that one mate? 😉

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived